RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
How to get the Brooke beach scene? I looked at the CG it was damn hot
First of all, you need to finish blue flower quest. After that, make sure you have at least 5 heart with Brooke. Then speak with Brooke in her house, she will give you clues about top secret beach position! :p Anyway then go visit our old pal called derek. I mean why not? He is a good guy! Anyway don't bother with him, just follow the right path when you reach derek. Make sure you have your equipment in your bag since you have to make a little bit clean up through the way. If you manage to reach the beach and if you are on time then you will see our lovely Brooke! Enjoy.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Hi, looking for to get results at fishing. But description is crap and old (prev revs). How does it work?
Equip your fishing rod hold your bait which is suppose to be "earthworms" then go to fishing spot. Then press "Q" or "W" whereever your fishing rod is. See the image inside of spoiler tag for details.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got a big where I can't cut grass or water crops
Try to unequip everything then save your game then press F5 to reload. Re-equip and try cutting again.
How to full screen this? Alt+enter doesn't work and the instructions online suck
F4

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragul17

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
How to fight the goblins nd how to get a lockpicks
As far as I know lockpics aren't implemented yet (If they are , somebody please help)
The Goblins, you don't fight, you dodge, they can't see very far and don't follow if you run. they don't kill you just leave you back at the cave entrance. save often because they are really annoying!

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Any lock picks nd how to trigger mia quest i only bake blackberry pie wit her and also is there any quest wit evlyn
You don't need lockpicks at any stage of the game.
As for Mia, after you ate her pie, you will have 2 options to say;
1-It’s delicious! - This opens black berry pie and you will need 100 black berry later in game.
2-It’s not bad… - This opens spiked fruit pie and you will need 8 spiked fruit later in game.
Both option opens different lewd scene with Mia.
As for Evelyn, yes there are 1 teaser and 1 BJ scene (weird one, she is in some kind of a trance).
For teaser, you will need relationship points and save cat from tree then the cat will come behind of your house that you will return it to Evelyn and finally, both of you will clean the PUB but she will be wearing very lewd clothes.
As for weird BJ, it is simple, choose to drink rum everytime at PUB party. You cannot miss it.

How to fight the goblins
You cannot. You will need to dodge them but you can use your bow and arrow to shot white drums to lure goblins there so you can sneak them without getting caught.

click on the little rectangle
This doesn't make the game fullscreen, it only enlarges the windowed screen. Only "F4" works as you said.

Desmond1210

Jan 26, 2018
why the fishing must be so hard if it is so important for quests. it has different fishing mechanism each time i download new version of game. i spent over 60 sinker lures and no one time big waryfish show in this version.

Last edited:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
why the fishing must be so hard if it is so important for quests. it has different fishing mechanism each time i download new version of game. i spent over 60 sinker lures and no one time big waryfish show in this version.
You should have made a save and reload everytime you fail with "sinker lure" bait. But agreed with you. It is a little hard. But not impossible.

Sep 14, 2019
There is many hidden quest nd the game is awesome but some times its difficult to play... To get All scene you have to choose wise choice and many saves

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes