RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Already went to much earlier save, before the dream since i found out i also missed some other stuff like inviting Mia.
Apperciate the gesture thought, thank you.
I can send you 100% save with every scene is opened even ntr ones. If you like.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Is there any way to get to a third elise scene?
You will need to learn stealthness ability from Marcus. To do that, you will need corruption and friendship points with him. As far as i remember you will need at least 20-25 corruption and 20 friendship point with him. Act casual during quest not like a robot. After that, you will be able to sneak into Elise's bedroom.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
You will need to learn stealthness ability from Marcus. To do that, you will need corruption and friendship points with him. As far as i remember you will need at least 20-25 corruption and 20 friendship point with him. Act casual during quest not like a robot. After that, you will be able to sneak into Elise's bedroom.
A, you got your girls mixed up. (Happens me all the time) Elise is the mother. I don't know the exact route but she now has about 7 scenes. You probably can tell him better than me

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
A, you got your girls mixed up. (Happens me all the time) Elise is the mother. I don't know the exact route but she now has about 7 scenes. You probably can tell him better than me
I didn't mixed it up. In order to progress with Elise, you need "stealthness ability" otherwise you will never sneak into her bedroom.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I didn't mixed it up. In order to progress with Elise, you need "stealthness ability" otherwise you will never sneak into her bedroom.
A, true, my bad, I had forgotten about that, I thought he was looking for the full runthrough.
Now that I have you, Is anything supposed to happen at the second beach near the mine. I can't seem to trigger anything.

Sep 14, 2019
I need full walkthrough... And is there is anyway to cheat the game using the rpgmsaveedit.. ... I also click the cheat activation mode but it say error.... Wat to do... ? Someone plz help withoit cheat i cannot finish some quest

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
A, true, my bad, I had forgotten about that, I thought he was looking for the full runthrough.
Now that I have you, Is anything supposed to happen at the second beach near the mine. I can't seem to trigger anything.
If you mean the secret beach that is right side of the mine then yes, Brooke scene will happen if you meet the conditions.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I need full walkthrough... And is there is anyway to cheat the game using the rpgmsaveedit.. ... I also click the cheat activation mode but it say error.... Wat to do... ? Someone plz help withoit cheat i cannot finish some quest
Which quest do you need help? Did you try saveeditonline? What do you need to change with game? Changing stuff can cause bugs.

Reactions: Hammer_of_Thor
Sep 14, 2019
Which quest do you need help? Did you try saveeditonline? What do you need to change with game? Changing stuff can cause bugs.
I got bug in bomb quest.... Nd with using the saveeditonline i cannot trigger some quest... Like mia quest sophie quest... Evlyn quest etc.... Nd i finished beach quest wit brook. Nina quest finished elsie quest but i didnt get a threesome

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I got bug in bomb quest.... Nd with using the saveeditonline i cannot trigger some quest... Like mia quest sophie quest... Evlyn quest etc.... Nd i finished beach quest wit brook. Nina quest finished elsie quest but i didnt get a threesome
You can't get a threesome with Elise at this moment. If you have finished the nina quests then why do you need bombs? Sophie does not have scene at this version. Mia has 3 scene (one of them is ntr) which one you cannot trigger? For evelyn you need to choose rum option all the time at PUB party. You cannot go wrong.

Sep 14, 2019
You can't get a threesome with Elise at this moment. If you have finished the nina quests then why do you need bombs? Sophie does not have scene at this version. Mia has 3 scene (one of them is ntr) which one you cannot trigger? For evelyn you need to choose rum option all the time at PUB party. You cannot go wrong.
Okay! how about sophie quest nd heather quest nd also laura quest i got only one scene wit her and how about scene wit mermaid nd how to activate cleaning the village quest.... Is there any scene or quest with vincent's girl tell about mia and sam incentives

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Ajairox24
Sophia has only one and half scene. First one is at the very begining of the game you peep on her while she is fucking with her bf Toby. 2nd one is that Sophia gives you letter for Toby but you show it to Marcus (u obv. need corruption and Marcus friend point for this) then Marcus will find out that they are having a night party at abandoned house at 23pm. Again you and marcus will peep on her&friends.

Heather has love route and blackmail route.
-love route: you will give her 500 gold and say that "you owe me". If you follow your quest log. She will be introduced as your new girlfirend to dad (they're faking at this point). At fire party in the forest, confess your love (you will need charisma points for this) then at 16pm you will see Heather with her friends between elder's house and sam's, speak with her and say that you were serious at fire party. Then she will give you BJ and ask for swimsuit. After you repair the bridge. Talk to Laura's dad for swimsuit and again talk with heather last time for BJ+Anal scene.
-Blackmail route: you need corruption points, after you give her 500 gold say that i am doing this because we are friends after 1000 gold say that show me your tits and after 3000 gold , invite her to your house for a scene.

Laura has 3 scene. If you have enough friendship point with her. Don't go with her to the basement before fire party. Otherwise you will miss the sex scene, anyway at fire party (you will need at least 2 physicality point) go with her options, in the end she will kiss you. After kiss, go to the basement with her for sex scene (at least 20 friendship point). Anyway, after a while, you will come to a point where you kiss Nina at her garden under apple tree. Say bad idea then say we are friends, don't kiss Nina and stay friends with her. If you do that you will open a new scene with Laura. go visit her at the store and speak. You cannot go wrong with your choices. One of them leads to NTR but it is not in the game yet.

There is no scene with Roxie in the game.
Sam doesn't have a scene with Mia.

Sep 14, 2019
Ajairox24
Sophia has only one and half scene. First one is at the very begining of the game you peep on her while she is fucking with her bf Toby. 2nd one is that Sophia gives you letter for Toby but you show it to Marcus (u obv. need corruption and Marcus friend point for this) then Marcus will find out that they are having a night party at abandoned house at 23pm. Again you and marcus will peep on her&friends.

Heather has love route and blackmail route.
-love route: you will give her 500 gold and say that "you owe me". If you follow your quest log. She will be introduced as your new girlfirend to dad (they're faking at this point). At fire party in the forest, confess your love (you will need charisma points for this) then at 16pm you will see Heather with her friends between elder's house and sam's, speak with her and say that you were serious at fire party. Then she will give you BJ and ask for swimsuit. After you repair the bridge. Talk to Laura's dad for swimsuit and again talk with heather last time for BJ+Anal scene.
-Blackmail route: you need corruption points, after you give her 500 gold say that i am doing this because we are friends after 1000 gold say that show me your tits and after 3000 gold , invite her to your house for a scene.

Laura has 3 scene. If you have enough friendship point with her. Don't go with her to the basement before fire party. Otherwise you will miss the sex scene, anyway at fire party (you will need at least 2 physicality point) go with her options, in the end she will kiss you. After kiss, go to the basement with her for sex scene (at least 20 friendship point). Anyway, after a while, you will come to a point where you kiss Nina at her garden under apple tree. Say bad idea then say we are friends, don't kiss Nina and stay friends with her. If you do that you will open a new scene with Laura. go visit her at the store and speak. You cannot go wrong with your choices. One of them leads to NTR but it is not in the game yet.

There is no scene with Roxie in the game.
Sam doesn't have a scene with Mia.
Thank yu bro... Is there any hidden scene or character in this game and wat is meant by NTR is dunno abt it

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Thank yu bro... Is there any hidden scene or character in this game and wat is meant by NTR is dunno abt it
There is no hidden scene or character right now. NTR means that some other npc steals and have sex MC's love interest. If MC is the one who steals then it is Netori.

Sep 14, 2019
There is no hidden scene or character right now. NTR means that some other npc steals and have sex MC's love interest. If MC is the one who steals then it is Netori.
oh thanks Again bro...! The MCs father has two scenes how to get it...!? That shows in the download description.. Can yu help again.... This whole game is a lot of confusion Bcoz this game is far different than pesants quest nd other RPGM games.... But i like this game very much these characters are awesome....

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
oh thanks Again bro...! The MCs father has two scenes how to get it...!? That shows in the download description.. Can yu help again.... This whole game is a lot of confusion Bcoz this game is far different than pesants quest nd other RPGM games.... But i like this game very much these characters are awesome....
MC father has one scene as far as i know and it is with Mia. You will need to give Mia your mother's necklace and scene will appear eventually.

heather Virginity quest is incomplete is there any way to complete it...?
Heather's virginity quest is not complete. You have to wait for future releases.

Sep 14, 2019
MC father has one scene as far as i know and it is with Mia. You will need to give Mia your mother's necklace and scene will appear eventually.

Heather's virginity quest is not complete. You have to wait for future releases.
I got scene wit mia.... If i need any help I'll ask you bro.... thanks;)

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes