RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
You know what the fucked up part is?
I didn't even know that the player leaves with Vincent and all. In my playthrough, I am at the point where the first party near the lake is done, need to get the bridge fixed for the Amanda quest and Vincent has left for the blue flower. It's been two days or so of the "wait for four days.."
No other quests is active.
Also, done with Elise and the 7 day sessions with her, what's next there?
continue with the main quest, you will figure out once you return with vincent to the village. Follow the steps i mentioned above.

Reactions: Lucifer_Morningstar

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Turn on fps mode and change your compatability more to windows vista in compatibility option (just right click while open the game) it will show the option and test your game
Thanks, but didn't help much. Does anyone know why R15 is running so much slower than R14?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Is the vincent and roxie scene on day 3 only on the honor path???
It's before 6.00am, so you need to be quick.
When you get to the house you'll see the sparkles to the left if the house.
Available from day 3 until at least day 6 (I always got it before Vincent decides to go to Goblin Mountain)
I don't think honour makes any difference

LordTT

Sep 3, 2017
Sorry guys, I have the same problem.
I unzipped the "R15_fix2" file in the install folder, replaced the files, but nothing has improved yet.
Is there someone who can help me?

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
I'm actually trying to solve the "she loves her 'shrooms"' quest but after many days running only got 5 mushrooms is that normal, isn't there a way to get them faster?

Also I'm wondering how to trigger an event to get the black powder?

Even if I met all conditions Mia never slept in my house I wonder how to trigger this...

Finally is there a way to make Heather require a swimsuit as I didn' t follow the corruption path.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I'm actually trying to solve the "she loves her 'shrooms"' quest but after many days running only got 5 mushrooms is that normal, isn't there a way to get them faster?

Even if I met all conditions Mia never slept in my house I wonder how to trigger this...

Finally is there a way to make Heather require a swimsuit as I didn' t follow the corruption path.
Have you been to goblin mountain yet, I ask because I think I should answer with a spoiler box if you have.
Just need to figure out how to do one

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
plz send me a full save too >_>
I would like very much it^^
If you send that you would be a life saver.
Okay. I didn't expect to get so many request. I've already sent it to couple of people via pm but i am sending publicly right now. Enjoy.
100% save for both ntr and non-ntr and save before every scene.

I didn't add Roxie&Vincent scene since it includes "1 image" but if you so badly want to see it then load "Jasmine scene" and after scene, go directly to vincent's house to peek.

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
Have you been to goblin mountain yet, I ask because I think I should answer with a spoiler box if you have.
Just need to figure out how to do one
Yes I only met Marcus and learnt stealth technic after being there. Actually since 10 days I'm trying to complete this task and at the first day I could collect three mushrooms but since then I was only twice lucky to find one in the forest. All other mushrooms seem inaccessible.

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
Hey guys, I got the MC’s late Mom’s necklace from the Dad’s chest. Is there a specific woman I should give that to or I can just give that to any of them?

Edit: Nevermind. It appears only Mia can receive it. Though something tells me I shouldn't give it to her.

Last edited:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018

Shrooms, Go back to Goblin mountain and on your way to Derek (mine) they respawn
If you saved (took home) the fairy on goblin mountain, Sam says "Crystals" may help, go to the mine and talk to Derek, he'll tell you about black powder.

Not sure about Mia sleeping at your house, think you have to hook her up with Darius.

Heather Give her 500 gold and say she owes you, get nice girlfriend quest from Redd. When she stays at your house and it gets a little steamy grab her tits. You may have to give her another 1000, (real girlfriend route) you can meet her near Sam's house with her friends talk to them not sure of the choices during conversation just be very nice. Go on a date and she talks about swimming but has no swimsuit.

Tried to give info without giving too much away, hope it helps

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes