• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I also find it very sad such a good and unique game was abandonned for Love Season (which I find vastly inferior). It seems the dev has a bit less patrons than when I was one (for Farmer Dreams). But if he still doesn't want to continue FD, there has to be a reason, maybe the code just became too complicated, or something.
Ren'Py is definitely easier to develop and also an easier way to earn money. He just become lazy

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
How to use it
Open the Menu by pressing the [1] Key.

Move menu to different positions with ` (key with tilde ~)

Scroll between cheats with [2] and [3] Keys.

Any [#] indicates a number key to press to cause an action, if you don't want to click.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
this game will always be better than love season. sad he choose the other game which is a bare bones version since all other content was cut like ntr. don't know what the hell is "black door" but i doubt it will even be a completed game before hes done with games.
Yeah, I haven't even tried Love Season yet. I suppose I should so I have a fair comparison.

Oct 8, 2019
Yeah, I haven't even tried Love Season yet. I suppose I should so I have a fair comparison.
Here are the main differences. MC has an "adopted" sister. The love scene with....redhead who has been the lifelong friend and name is currently running away from me, takes place after the bridge breaks. Alex also kills a goblin during that time instead of becoming a berserker with the bandits. The blonde who you peep on at the beginning on the game is dead as well as Heather. I am sure that I am forgetting some things but those were the big points that I noticed. Red is still your Dad, the farm still gets wrecked and you have to cure him. OH! The leader of the militia is gone and replaced with your friend's boyfriend.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Here are the main differences. MC has an "adopted" sister. The love scene with....redhead who has been the lifelong friend and name is currently running away from me, takes place after the bridge breaks. Alex also kills a goblin during that time instead of becoming a berserker with the bandits. The blonde who you peep on at the beginning on the game is dead as well as Heather. I am sure that I am forgetting some things but those were the big points that I noticed. Red is still your Dad, the farm still gets wrecked and you have to cure him. OH! The leader of the militia is gone and replaced with your friend's boyfriend.
Eh, thanks for the explanation, although I would've preferred no spoilers since I'm planning on playing it at some point.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
While it's also a change in the game, the blonde and Heather being dead is definitely a spoiler.
So far none of the LI's has died, these two are characters which aren't in the other game, but you have one character which isn't in this.
IIRC Heather was just shortly mentioned, something happend with Darius, thats all.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So far none of the LI's has died, these two are characters which aren't in the other game, but you have one character which isn't in this.
IIRC Heather was just shortly mentioned, something happend with Darius, thats all.
Well, I guess I'll trust that it's not a major reveal, but it is still technically giving away details that I would otherwise only learn upon playing the game. At least it sounds like it won't wreck the experience for me.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I did not knew that it was abandoned..

I stopped playing to it long time ago while I was playing to another game.

Time to remove the game from my computer

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Alomi

Aug 8, 2018
Hi, I got this error when trying to load a save file.

TypeError: $gameSystem.onAfterLoad is not a function

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes