♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi,
Does anyone know how to get help from Sam for the "Sophie's extortion" quest? I found Sophie at the entrance to the farmhouse, and she's blackmailing the Mc to get more booze for the party. You have the choice either to refuse (and gain +10 FP) or to accept the blackmail. Then you can either buy or steal the booze with help from sam. I tried to change the levels of corruption and honor but the choice "Ask for help (see the image below) remains greyed out.

Farmer's Dreams [R22 Gold]

View attachment 1955842
I had found how to do it. I actually went there on the day of the party and the "Ask for help" dialog option pops up after going to the pub for the first time. In the pub you have to talk to Evelyn's father and choose the "steal..." option, then go back to Sam. The problem is that the party started on day 16 and I had gone too far with some girls, like Laura for example. So I had to start over, but now I'm stuck because the party doesn't start. I talked to the father, gave the necklace to Mia, talked to Silas and accepted the responsable quest and accompanied Mia, talked to all the other girls, and when I go to Sam and click "Go to the party" he responds "Man, this party is gonna be great, let'ss go already!" but he does not move his fucking ass this asshole. I tried accepting and refusing Sophie's blackmail, but it didn't change anything. Any ideas?

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi there,
I have some problems with this version (r22-gold) and the worst is that the images start to pixelate very often and end up disappearing completely. That is to say the game continues to work but the game window goes black after a short time. I don't know if there is a link but I noticed that there are 4 "game.exe" processes each time the game is launched. Not sure if this is normal, especially since when this happens, there seem to be several UI are trying to overlap. e.g, I see the display of the day and the time scrolling at the bottom of the screen and the 3 "tools" squares scrolling in the middle. I can close one of the processes which is at 0% resource consumption, but not the other 2 additional ones. Does anyone have an explanation or even a solution?

Edit: Ok... No in fact it's nt ok at all f***.
I think I found the problem. I switched the game to my other graphics card and another monitor, and the problem no longer occurs. At least for the moment. It seems to me that my motherboard got a stroke

I also have a question about Jasmine. During the third "dream" (when she appears in the Mc's room and leaves him the blue bals) She says: "Find out someone's secret. You humans love to hide what you're really like. That's so boring. Find that secret, and use it against them to get what you want. You need to see that anyone can be bent to your will with enough leverage".
Do we have to find someone (a png) in particular, or are there several possibilities?

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
After playing Love Season , It felt so lonely playing Farmer's Dreams now, because of just MC & Dad in the house without Nova . On the other hand, VN is better and less time consuming but I still prefer the originality and the Harvest Moon like game in this RPGM version

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi
How do I trigger this scene when Mc gives (finalizes) 1000G to Heather and you can say "I'm doing this because you're my friend" or ask "Show me your tits"? How much corruption\honor do I need to see her breasts?
is there something else to do or maybe do things in a certain order?
For now I have 53 CP and 15 HN, but even when try to cheat (max CP ) this choice remains greyed out. Heather Fp max too
What I don't get, that I played this game several time (some bugs with my pc) and already played exactly the same paths while this choice was available.

Edit: Well, this might not work for everyone, but I found a solution. When the choice appears on the screen, save right here, and restart this save. As you can see "Show me your tits" is now available with 53 CP and 15 HP
image_92.png

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
A list of what "Like\Love" girls I will try to keep up to date. If you know something is not in this list, you can tell me so I can add it

Amanda

Like: Chocolate, Strawberry, Strawberry+
Love: Expensive Gift, Soap

Brooke

Like: Beer, Pumpkin, Strawberry
Love: Rum, Pumpkin+, Strawberry+

Elise

Like: Cabbage, Tomato, Bell Pepper, Eggplant, Broccoli, Cucumber
Love: Cabbage+, Tomato+, Bell Pepper+, Eggplant+, Broccoli+, Cucumber+

Evelyn

Like: Chocolate, Strawberry+, Blue Daisy, Milk
Love: Store Gift, Soap

Heather

Like: Special Bread, Onion, Corn, Onion+, Corn+
Love: Chocolate, Cucumber+, Strawberry+, Soap, Swimsuit

Laura

Like: Blue Daisy, Tulip
Love: Soap

Mia

Like: chocolate, Tomato
Love: Blue Daisy, Mom’s Necklace*

* Doesn't appear in hers friendship page but the box is checked and disappears like any other "weekly gift list" gift

Nikki

Like: ?
Love: ?

Nina

Like: Special Bread, Corn, Pumpkin, Strawberry, Corn+, Pumpkin+, Strawberry+
Love: Tulip

Roxie:

She doesn’t accept any gift!

Sophie

Like: Chocolate, Rum
Love: ?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
What the fuck is going on with this game? Everything is really screwed up in this version. I remember the last time I played R14? I don't remember) it was quite difficult because all the paths and there were bugs, but this one is a bug nest. Early on, I wondered what about all the missing FPs and such. I just opened the save editor to see, and yes. The engine shits all the time. Here Mc just went to goblin mountain and you have three choices before entering the forest.

1st: "Go ahead, little slut!" The screen displays +10 CP

My stats before: CP=33; HP=29
My stats after: CP=38; HP=29 (difference 5 not 10)

2nd: "You can do it! Trust yourself!" It doesn't change anything

3rd: "You can die if you leave, you will die if you stay" The screen displays +10 HP

My stats before: CP=33; HP=29
My stats after: CP=38; HP=74 (difference 45 not 10)

Is it really an official version or is it some make a cheap fabrication?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Seriously? After all these years of waiting for a conclusion, the devs give up on the game? It really sucks! There's still a lot of bugs and stuff, but there's a lot to do. I really don't understand these Devs who abandon their work like that

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Seriously? After all these years of waiting for a conclusion, the devs give up on the game? It really sucks! There's still a lot of bugs and stuff, but there's a lot to do. I really don't understand these Devs who abandon their work like that
They probably got a better way to make money.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
They probably got a better way to make money.
they went to renpy "remake".
their renpy version, apart its renders and a brand new LI, cant stand near to the original rpgm, imho.
if one wanna to make money, proper quality isnt prerequisite, nowadays particularly.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
they went to renpy "remake".
their renpy version, apart its renders and a brand new LI, cant stand near to the original rpgm, imho.
if one wanna to make money, proper quality isnt prerequisite, nowadays particularly.
Sorry, i though they both where abandoned. I think the RPGM version was 'too much trouble' gameplay wise actually. I stand with their decision.

Reactions: botc76

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Sorry, i though they both where abandoned. I think the RPGM version was 'too much trouble' gameplay wise actually. I stand with their decision.
renpy version has been actively developing for a while now.
their game, their choice.
cant really see rpgm as that much trouble, gameplay-wise, to tell the truth.
despite open world rpgm (as well as sandbox renpy) is more complex to make than simple renpy avn, and particularly kns, which their renpy remake de facto is.
imo, they just went with a flow.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
cant really see rpgm as that much trouble, gameplay-wise, to tell the truth.
I actually like RPGM, but applied to Farmer's Dream it felt a bit like pontless minitasks and walking around from a scene to the next.
But of course it's personal.

Reactions: Abhai

Skaaly

Jun 7, 2020
Meh, I actually enjoyed the original. All the 'regular' gameplay made it somewhat special imo.
Love Season isn't bad, it's just not better or majorly different from all the other games out there.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes