DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Guys, I do not understand not to miss some events i need to do every quest available and not to do Main quest? For example i playing first day i need to get medicine for father, i skip on this quest and do other side quest first? He will not die on me?:cry:

Last edited:

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Guys, I do not understand not to miss some events i need to do every quest available and not to do Main quest? For example i playing first day i need to get medicine for father, i skip on this quest and do other side quest first? He will not die on me?:cry:
No .. he won't die on you. You have to finish the quest to move on in the story though

Reactions: DeMoS666

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
what is the ntr on this game is it just pure netorare (cuckold humiliation), is it netori or is it netorase (wifesharing)?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
what is the ntr on this game is it just pure netorare (cuckold humiliation), is it netori or is it netorase (wifesharing)?
two instances that I can think of .. You get one of the girls together with the carpenter and the healer gal with your dad when he is sick and mistakes her for his long departed wife. Both are avoidable

Reactions: DeMoS666 and hhhhy

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
two instances that I can think of .. You get one of the girls together with the carpenter and the healer gal with your dad when he is sick and mistakes her for his long departed wife. Both are avoidable
So are you in a relationship with the aforementioned girls or are you just pushing them to have relationship with other people like your some sort of cupid?

Is it like Wife Sharing or Cheating or just plain ntr or netori?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
So are you in a relationship with the aforementioned girls or are you just pushing them to have relationship with other people like your some sort of cupid?

Is it like Wife Sharing or Cheating or just plain ntr or netori?
You haven't really started any serious relationship when the carpenter wants you to find him a young girl .. as for your dad, it's just something that happens as part of the story .. your decisions determine if it actually happens (when it can happen). There is no girl sharing or cheating that I can remember.

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s and hhhhy

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
You haven't really started any serious relationship when the carpenter wants you to find him a young girl .. as for your dad, it's just something that happens as part of the story .. your decisions determine if it actually happens (when it can happen). There is no girl sharing or cheating that I can remember.
So not really ntr since player has no romantic relationship with either girls.

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
So not really ntr since player has no romantic relationship with either girls.
Pretty much
You can pawn either Mia or Heather onto Darius (carpenter) if you so choose to do his dirty work. You haven't started a sexual relationship with either. And once you do that, I don't think you can pursue the girl you sacrifice.
The girl your dad plays with you may have started an interest in (Mia) but I don't believe you've had intimate action yet.

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s and hhhhy

SpectrumX55

Oct 30, 2018
Well, this is odd... It doesn't seem like the cheat menu is working for feats, skills, attributes, or honor/ corruption. I was checking the status page for all of that when interacting with those in the menu and it just didn't change at all from base stuff.
Help???

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi,
Does anyone know how to get help from Sam for the "Sophie's extortion" quest? I found Sophie at the entrance to the farmhouse, and she's blackmailing the Mc to get more booze for the party. You have the choice either to refuse (and gain +10 FP) or to accept the blackmail. Then you can either buy or steal the booze with help from sam. I tried to change the levels of corruption and honor but the choice "Ask for help (see the image below) remains greyed out.

Farmer's Dreams [R22 Gold]

image_53_LI.jpg

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi,
Does anyone know how to get help from Sam for the "Sophie's extortion" quest? I found Sophie at the entrance to the farmhouse, and she's blackmailing the Mc to get more booze for the party. You have the choice either to refuse (and gain +10 FP) or to accept the blackmail. Then you can either buy or steal the booze with help from sam. I tried to change the levels of corruption and honor but the choice "Ask for help (see the image below) remains greyed out.

Farmer's Dreams [R22 Gold]

View attachment 1955842
I had found how to do it. I actually went there on the day of the party and the "Ask for help" dialog option pops up after going to the pub for the first time. In the pub you have to talk to Evelyn's father and choose the "steal..." option, then go back to Sam. The problem is that the party started on day 16 and I had gone too far with some girls, like Laura for example. So I had to start over, but now I'm stuck because the party doesn't start. I talked to the father, gave the necklace to Mia, talked to Silas and accepted the responsable quest and accompanied Mia, talked to all the other girls, and when I go to Sam and click "Go to the party" he responds "Man, this party is gonna be great, let'ss go already!" but he does not move his fucking ass this asshole. I tried accepting and refusing Sophie's blackmail, but it didn't change anything. Any ideas?

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi there,
I have some problems with this version (r22-gold) and the worst is that the images start to pixelate very often and end up disappearing completely. That is to say the game continues to work but the game window goes black after a short time. I don't know if there is a link but I noticed that there are 4 "game.exe" processes each time the game is launched. Not sure if this is normal, especially since when this happens, there seem to be several UI are trying to overlap. e.g, I see the display of the day and the time scrolling at the bottom of the screen and the 3 "tools" squares scrolling in the middle. I can close one of the processes which is at 0% resource consumption, but not the other 2 additional ones. Does anyone have an explanation or even a solution?

Edit: Ok... No in fact it's nt ok at all f***.
I think I found the problem. I switched the game to my other graphics card and another monitor, and the problem no longer occurs. At least for the moment. It seems to me that my motherboard got a stroke

I also have a question about Jasmine. During the third "dream" (when she appears in the Mc's room and leaves him the blue bals) She says: "Find out someone's secret. You humans love to hide what you're really like. That's so boring. Find that secret, and use it against them to get what you want. You need to see that anyone can be bent to your will with enough leverage".
Do we have to find someone (a png) in particular, or are there several possibilities?

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes