hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
whats the ntr in this game? is it sharing your girl or is someone stealing your girl or are you the one stealing a girl?

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
Newly developed rpg can use only mouse I don't understand why this one still need keyboard to do things and to move on screen to not implement mouse use it's a big unforgivable bug imho

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Trying to play this with joiplay, but get this error when trying to save(asks me to fill out character name, then throws this error).

Screenshot_20220219-041529_JoiPlay.jpg

Reactions: Lilifox

HoH Skyris

Feb 16, 2020
... no fullscreen fml alt+enter no bueno none of the f keys work either. I guess I'll just stick with Love Season. rpgm is shite anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
... no fullscreen fml alt+enter no bueno none of the f keys work either. I guess I'll just stick with Love Season. rpgm is shite anyway.
rpgm might be "shite", yet imo this game version is 100x better than renpy version...
only thing that u12 version (game for kids) has better than its rpgm-original, is Nova.
without her, that "game" really would be an utter shite.

HoH Skyris

Feb 16, 2020
rpgm might be "shite", yet imo this game version is 100x better than renpy version...
only thing that u12 version (game for kids) has better than its rpgm-original, is Nova.
without her, that "game" really would be an utter shite.
If the game is that much better than you say it is then that really sucks then. Without a borderless/ fullscreen its just not playable for me.

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
If any of you have a contact with the developer MuseX i would like to clear things i am sure the dev knows but lost the feeling of how the person to have free of choice like how the RPG gives the player and as in the game like silena said that the hero is the connection between the village and the others like Fairies, ORCs and Elfs.. so for the hero to have that he should start some kind of relationships there too for them to even think to help the humans....

and the kindly close game that shows similarities is game made by chyos A Struggle with Sin that also talks about Orcs, Elfs, Goblins and how he made the Orcs to fight with him aka against the other Orcs village which somekind of his way of his game.

but sure if MuseX check others idea's maybe it would give him the passion and strength that needed to get the RPG game back because i personally like the story that MuseX made in the game and also showed how the Orcs and Elfs in some way connected and that could be with the humans aka the Hero :p oh well its not my place to write the story for MuseX sure has better story than what i have in mind ;) plus the free of choices that you will give to the players from the ways of making their farm design and also from the way how they will biuld their houses which is not in the game until now... that trever's father is useless cant be a Master at all lol he is biulder which didnt teach the MC any thing about biulding just how to make tent which is not tent at all and doing fence well this is not hard to get wood but ok its a start..., and the father who hates his Son hell i sure dont want a father like that lol.....

even in the end the last meeting shows how he doesnt believe on his own kid even after the trip that the hero made to save his fathers life for what for nothing???? and in the end asks to be Master instead of teaching his some without even asking of being master or not. and also again the grass and the stepping stone is decoration well, to feel the game it should be improving the house more than any decorations, to give the player the feel that the MC is learning something to be able to help in biulding... what BF who couldnt help Nina with her Fence lol. while it was him who should be helping the villagers with the reparations ok if its not the MC then who if its not that lazy who call himself master which doesnt teach as the Elders asked him to do.

oh well its the way of the game or something dont know but that motivated me more the relationships plus it would be nice to be able to do it not only onces maybe a repeatable or so....

which also would help the MC with his sex expriance and stamina, plus the MC learned about hunting but also would be nice to be able to get sowrd and shield before the trip that might help and to let the story to make since if the MC choose to fight well then to kinda have something to help with. which allow to help the MC get more defence, attack experiance, plus the magic that the story tells thats also would help to improve by the levels and the experiance michanism, which is why it good idea to get other Dev's idea's to be able to biuld your own idea or in other words better understanding about that part because its true how an MC go to a trip like that without any type of weapen other than his mining and faming tools for the trip which is for explorations tools are the shiuld, wepoan, etc. which i am pretty sure the lake of these in the game made the Dev lose intresset of going further, because there were no any kind of things that gives the player reasons of getting addicted to a game other than the mechanism which will make the MC keep thinking of ways to solve something to reach to his goal.

and i believe MuseX has better advantage than other dev his chareters are really nicer than charecter in the other game but oh well we men says things lol. but seriously MuseX is really great in designing and presenting the charecters.... hell it really hard to choose only one girl to have as a uhum GF or date or any kind of sex relationship even if its open relation you got what i mean but hell WTG and hope you , would be enough to help you find your way and gives you your intresset back as before to get you back to finish what you started and for you to see how your fans would be really happy about your game... that gives you the joy of doing these games for your fans.

Last edited:

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Why there is an NTR tag??
because there are NTR situations you have to make if you want to learn more reciepts like the healing potion and the oily potion, that needed for the massage aka intimite massage with trevers father, is the only one uses that but them who uses them later after the bridge finish and the life get back to normal Mia keep asking for them but on who she uses them hell if anyone would know maybe all only for that shitty Master lol.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
If any of you have a contact with the developer MuseX i would like to clear things i am sure the dev knows but lost the feeling of how the person to have free of choice like how the RPG gives the player and as in the game like silena said that the hero is the connection between the village and the others like Fairies, ORCs and Elfs.. so for the hero to have that he should start some kind of relationships there too for them to even think to help the humans....

and the kindly close game that shows similarities is game made by chyos A Struggle with Sin that also talks about Orcs, Elfs, Goblins and how he made the Orcs to fight with him aka against the other Orcs village which somekind of his way of his game.

but sure if MuseX check others idea's maybe it would give him the passion and strength that needed to get the RPG game back because i personally like the story that MuseX made in the game and also showed how the Orcs and Elfs in some way connected and that could be with the humans aka the Hero :p oh well its not my place to write the story for MuseX sure has better story than what i have in mind ;) plus the free of choices that you will give to the players from the ways of making their farm design and also from the way how they will biuld their houses which is not in the game until now... that trever's father is useless cant be a Master at all lol he is biulder which didnt teach the MC any thing about biulding just how to make tent which is not tent at all and doing fence well this is not hard to get wood but ok its a start..., and the father who hates his Son hell i sure dont want a father like that lol.....

even in the end the last meeting shows how he doesnt believe on his own kid even after the trip that the hero made to save his fathers life for what for nothing???? and in the end asks to be Master instead of teaching his some without even asking of being master or not. and also again the grass and the stepping stone is decoration well, to feel the game it should be improving the house more than any decorations, to give the player the feel that the MC is learning something to be able to help in biulding... what BF who couldnt help Nina with her Fence lol. while it was him who should be helping the villagers with the reparations ok if its not the MC then who if its not that lazy who call himself master which doesnt teach as the Elders asked him to do.

oh well its the way of the game or something dont know but that motivated me more the relationships plus it would be nice to be able to do it not only onces maybe a repeatable or so....

which also would help the MC with his sex expriance and stamina, plus the MC learned about hunting but also would be nice to be able to get sowrd and shield before the trip that might help and to let the story to make since if the MC choose to fight well then to kinda have something to help with. which allow to help the MC get more defence, attack experiance, plus the magic that the story tells thats also would help to improve by the levels and the experiance michanism, which is why it good idea to get other Dev's idea's to be able to biuld your own idea or in other words better understanding about that part because its true how an MC go to a trip like that without any type of weapen other than his mining and faming tools for the trip which is for explorations tools are the shiuld, wepoan, etc. which i am pretty sure the lake of these in the game made the Dev lose intresset of going further, because there were no any kind of things that gives the player reasons of getting addicted to a game other than the mechanism which will make the MC keep thinking of ways to solve something to reach to his goal.

and i believe MuseX has better advantage than other dev his chareters are really nicer than charecter in the other game but oh well we men says things lol. but seriously MuseX is really great in designing and presenting the charecters.... hell it really hard to choose only one girl to have as a uhum GF or date or any kind of sex relationship even if its open relation you got what i mean but hell WTG and hope you , would be enough to help you find your way and gives you your intresset back as before to get you back to finish what you started and for you to see how your fans would be really happy about your game... that gives you the joy of doing these games for your fans.
Feel free to tell him yourself on Discord

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes