zodd313

Aug 10, 2021
Hello guys I have a quick question I want to play this game but I noticed in the extra section there is CG RIP and extra content do I need to add them to my game folder or anything ?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: R22 Gold
I have a bug here.
After bringing Heather to my house to show my Father, after that a storm comes and she is forced to sleep in my bed, well you already know this situation.
As soon as I lay with her in bed and she starts masturbating the Mc masturbation goes into an infinite loop and never ends..... I've already gone back a few saves and it's no use getting to this point and it doesn't come out of it.
Does anybody know how to solve this?
It is in photo 2 that the bug is in an infinite loop. :unsure:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
but no animals. Somehow i think the game has been written by a city-person. He/she probably thinks milk comes out of a factory.
The game is good, but unfortunately whoever made this game has no idea about farming.
I've played several farm games and it had everything.
Here at least there should be a place to buy animals, and improve the house among other things on the farm after the storm event.
It's no wonder that the game has been stopped for so long, without resources, many people gave up on this game, and the DV must have disappointed it.:coffee::unsure:

zodd313

Aug 10, 2021
The game is good, but unfortunately whoever made this game has no idea about farming.
I've played several farm games and it had everything.
Here at least there should be a place to buy animals, and improve the house among other things on the farm after the storm event.
It's no wonder that the game has been stopped for so long, without resources, many people gave up on this game, and the DV must have disappointed it.:coffee::unsure:
Can you recommend some of those farm games ?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
There used to be maybe it still is I doubt that it's changed but you go talk to the milf and she tells you all about gifts and stuffs. The gifts are fairly unique to each girl. I did a layout on it a while back, which will give you the most hearts as best as can be determined.
Isn't Buckaroo Bonzi?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
there is actually a cow and a pig in the barn
There was after the hurricane, there is no more, and as soon as there is renovation in the village, the pig, the sheep and the cow instead of being on the farm appear in the backyard of other characters, very strange this.:unsure:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: R22 Gold
Is it a bug or is it part of the game.
After the PUB was attacked, after this event I couldn't work there anymore and the PUB didn't open anymore.
The event that was supposed to happen halfway through romance with evelyn didn't happen before the assault, I thought it would happen after I saved everyone.
I went back a few saves ago, I did it all over again, and the PUB is still closed!!!!
The game entered about 5 missions but there's no way to do it because it's incomplete... what a waste of time with that.:mad:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Can you recommend some of those farm games ?
Erotic like these from f95zone, I didn't find any.
I made a certain comment, about the content on the farms.
There is an rpg game here that has a farm, if you work on it you can see several things that really exist on the farm, I've played it, it's pretty cool and has a lot of eroticism.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lidas-adventures-ep-2-v0-98-terebonkoff.523/
How about peasant quest theres a farm there somewhat, well how about this one Rewrite A Village Life this farming except for the animal girls I think it reminds me of harvest moon man I miss that game. Also Cloud Meadow I think has farming have not played it yet but its in the description and Breeding Season has a similar description.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes