Nov 15, 2019
Well poor, this game, I tired of making money with the plantations and not to improve the house has no option because the developer did not put it.
Someone already saw a farm without water well, that here either ... there is to walk a bit to get a damn bucket of water.
If the poch of water was part of the story of the beginning, it's okay to put it on where it's ... but after all the primary events an improvement could have to build something like that on the farm, does anyone agree with it?:sick:
Hi
use your money to update your tools by buying ingots from Derek.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Hi
use your money to update your tools by buying ingots from Derek.
I've already done this but is there a way to update the water bucket?
I put it in another message I posted here, about how to build the tent for Alma. I'm told you need some cloth and some boards. Well, I already have the cloth and the trunks and all the boards, when I arrive at the square and try to talk to Alma she always says the same thing that has already gathered everything she needed. I've already activated the quest but I can't build this tent there is no option to build it, something here in this quest must be buggy. :unsure:

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
I put it in another message I posted here, about how to build the tent for Alma. I'm told you need some cloth and some boards. Well, I already have the cloth and the trunks and all the boards, when I arrive at the square and try to talk to Alma she always says the same thing that has already gathered everything she needed. I've already activated the quest but I can't build this tent there is no option to build it, something here in this quest must be buggy. :unsure:
First you need have Darius as you Master (teacher) for a couples day from him you will get the recipes for fence,cooper hammer, tent . For upgraded your tools (bucket, pick axe etc) i believed after you save Vincent in the goblin forest and get the blue flower you need talk to Derek in the mine and he will ask for a black powder again go back goblin forest and in the cave in the top left will open a chest and get the powder after you get 5 black powder in the chests in the goblin caves( if you do no get the 5 powder in the first chest look for another in the same area have 1cave on the right of the map you need distract the goblins with bows to pass) go back to Derek and he will open a new cave for you explorer (with more cooper silver and gold ) and when you talk to him again he will ask for 10 ores of cooper then silver and gold and with time you deliver the amount of ore him ask he will give the recipe for the upgraded of your tools. I just no sure if him give to you the furnace for free or ask for some ores.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Moricano
Nov 15, 2019
how to steal some booze on day 8th? this walkthrough make me confuse
stealing booze in the bar needs:
day 1 or 2:
1. show/sell Sophie's letter to Marcus
2. join Marcus at 23:00 at abandon house
3. get caught by Sophie

at party day:
1. go to bar, select steele booze
2. to get help go to Sam
3. lie
4. go back to bar
5. Sam creates a distraction, steal booze

Nov 15, 2019
you can upfaste the watering can: copper: 40, iron: 60, silver:80 and gold:100
to build a tent for Alma you should start at day 1 to become a carpenter. Go to Darius and select MASTER.
After 2 days you receive the fence recipe, after 2 additional days you get the tent recipe. Look into menue -> Craft -> tent recipe to get the list of parts needed for a tent. Buy (at Laura's shop), craft the tent and join Alma in the early morning.

• Hey there
Reactions: Moricano
Nov 15, 2019
I love this game but I have to mention one major thing I hate. Nina.

She wants you to remain that awkward kid that no one liked but her. Meanwhile she decides to completely shut you down by choosing another guy knowing damn well you are an awkward dude with no confidence. Then when you start gaining any she gets pissed about it and even has the gall to try and stop your growth by sending Trevor the guy she chose to keep you safe. Then when you pursue other girls even though she has a boyfriend she totally loses friend points getting mad about it. This isn't even about NTR or being a cuck, she's just an abusive asshole and the posterchild of the type of woman you should NEVER pursue a relationship of any kind with. I'm not sure if the dev was trying to write her as being regretful for not turning down Trevor and approaching the MC but it feels a lot like that isn't the case at all. She comes across as a spoiled little brat who chose people to be her playthings and doesn't like that they aren't doing everything she wants. You would think that this wouldn't be the case when you pick her but oh no! She straight up STAYS WITH TREVOR even after you take her first time in the cave behind your farm and again in her room while she talks to him out her window. You would think by the second time she has sex with you she would at least break up with him but no. Zero respect to Trevor, who by the way is a total bro who honestly loves her. Laura is far hotter and Laura also doesn't want a stable boyfriend but isn't sleeping around, also she wants to see you with other ladies. I mean really? This isn't even a choice anymore.

As this point the only way I'd ever unlock the Nina gallery is if a high corruption allows you to rape people later on or a harem path is added. By which I mean I would rape Trevor or add him to my harem because he is a bro and Nina does not deserve him. Fuck Nina.
I think MuseX tried to have a split between Nina's and Laura's paths. Kiss Nina after their fight in Nina's garden -> Nina's path; don't kiss her opens Laura's path.
Nevertheless some story line issues appear after you've blown free the way to crystal cave. Then you see all scenes with Nina...

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
I'm having a bit of a problem. After I reach the cave with Nina during the storm on day 01, all I get is a picture covering up the entire screen. It's impossible to play the game.

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
Bro, this was absolutely it, thanks.

Also, does anyone know the differences between the honor and corruption routes?
You'll miss out on some Mia content if you go corruption, she prefers guys she can trust so you'll need a good honor score. You might also miss some content if you go the honor route since some decisions will give you honor or corruption points.

Reactions: FloridaNed

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
You'll miss out on some Mia content if you go corruption, she prefers guys she can trust so you'll need a good honor score. You might also miss some content if you go the honor route since some decisions will give you honor or corruption points.
Alright, thank you.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
farmer's dream is now abandoned. the better version of the game and is now dropped in favor of the cut content and shitty visual novel love season.

when this guy runs out of idea's, literally gets to the end of this games story and content i'm betting he abandon love season too. saying he need to take a break.

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
farmer's dream is now abandoned. the better version of the game and is now dropped in favor of the cut content and shitty visual novel love season.

when this guy runs out of idea's, literally gets to the end of this games story and content i'm betting he abandon love season too. saying he need to take a break.
Unfortunately since Musex not create nothing new in the history line of Love Season and just copied the same history of Farm's Dreams to make a Visual Novel I have to completely agree with you, And i believed after he milk some money from his patrons the same will happens on the Love Season. Now Just Abandoned Tag and end History.

badass

Jul 24, 2017

Fist of all, I'm sorry to all the Farmer's Dreams fans. This is the hardest decision I've made in the 5 years of developing games on Patreon, but the Farmer's Dreams development is now officially on hold. I still want and definitely will finish it at some point, but right now I need some time away from it and the pressure I feel to finish it.
I don't want to be one of those devs who doesn't finish their games, so for some time now I've been cutting corners and reducing the game so I can finish it as soon as possible, but this just won't work for me. I'm not proud of the results I'm getting after so long without an update and I can't release a new version if I'm not happy with it.
The truth is I'm tired of making the game. I've been making games as a hobby on RPG Maker for about 20 years now and I thought I'd never get over it. Making Farmer's Dreams was FUN. I want to feel that again, so I think I need some time away from it, because right now, the way I've been working on it, it's just not fun anymore.
Maybe I just got really excited with the Visual Novel format with the production of Love Season and I want to explore it a bit more, focusing my energy on that. The Farmer's Dreams story continues on Love Season, and with the things we have planned, you can still wait to see some more stories from your favorite FD exclusive characters in the Visual Novel in the form of extra content!
I hope you can forgive me for taking some time off of Farmer's Dreams, and I hope to someday make it the game I envisioned years ago. Thank you SO MUCH for your support! I'm looking forward to having fun with you again making games =)

Nov 15, 2019

Fist of all, I'm sorry to all the Farmer's Dreams fans. This is the hardest decision I've made in the 5 years of developing games on Patreon, but the Farmer's Dreams development is now officially on hold. I still want and definitely will finish it at some point, but right now I need some time away from it and the pressure I feel to finish it.
I don't want to be one of those devs who doesn't finish their games, so for some time now I've been cutting corners and reducing the game so I can finish it as soon as possible, but this just won't work for me. I'm not proud of the results I'm getting after so long without an update and I can't release a new version if I'm not happy with it.
The truth is I'm tired of making the game. I've been making games as a hobby on RPG Maker for about 20 years now and I thought I'd never get over it. Making Farmer's Dreams was FUN. I want to feel that again, so I think I need some time away from it, because right now, the way I've been working on it, it's just not fun anymore.
Maybe I just got really excited with the Visual Novel format with the production of Love Season and I want to explore it a bit more, focusing my energy on that. The Farmer's Dreams story continues on Love Season, and with the things we have planned, you can still wait to see some more stories from your favorite FD exclusive characters in the Visual Novel in the form of extra content!
I hope you can forgive me for taking some time off of Farmer's Dreams, and I hope to someday make it the game I envisioned years ago. Thank you SO MUCH for your support! I'm looking forward to having fun with you again making games =)
bye bye great story, great actions, great people . . . what a waste! Anybody here who would continue the game?

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes