Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
MuseX said in the release of version 1.01 of Love Season this week he is working in this game. because this will be a while until he can release some in there . so maybe some come out.
like you said you only talk with 29/30 persons look for with one you do not have talked and forget the last chicken

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I downloaded it .. I started it .. did the intro .. and I ended it. Probably a silly reason .. but, really, no mouse control for movement?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
So has anyone gotten a bug where a picture of Elise covers the screen and you can not see where the hell you are going?
Edit: Apparently it isn't just Elise .. it changes to the first screen of the last scene you watched.

Last edited:

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
build a shopping tent for Alma? how to complete all these quests indicated in the photo? when will there be a sequel to Farmer's Dreams?

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
build a shopping tent for Alma? how to complete all these quests indicated in the photo? when will there be a sequel to Farmer's Dreams?
The Walkthrough in the first page maybe can help you, and about update there are some speculations but nothing confirmed!

Shawn1990

Jul 22, 2021
in walkthrough they said we can watch darius-mia/heather scene at 17.00 on day 5 but I never got it, should I harvest my vegetable first so I can watch that scene?

serencyon

Apr 1, 2021
I was taking a quick look at the WT and would like to ask what does the choices in bold letters mean? It's a more neutral path through the game?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Well poor, this game, I tired of making money with the plantations and not to improve the house has no option because the developer did not put it.
Someone already saw a farm without water well, that here either ... there is to walk a bit to get a damn bucket of water.
If the poch of water was part of the story of the beginning, it's okay to put it on where it's ... but after all the primary events an improvement could have to build something like that on the farm, does anyone agree with it?:sick:

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes