Rule97

May 2, 2018
Do the relationships get more meaningful? I mean, I'm not disliking the game and I'm only some days in, but dunno maybe its the grinding aspect of it but its just doesn't feel all that rewarding to grind every day the farm, the chitchat only to advance a little bit and the scenes arent that far along, does it get more interesting down the road?

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
Do the relationships get more meaningful? I mean, I'm not disliking the game and I'm only some days in, but dunno maybe its the grinding aspect of it but its just doesn't feel all that rewarding to grind every day the farm, the chitchat only to advance a little bit and the scenes arent that far along, does it get more interesting down the road?
If you feel the game is too grindy you can play Love Season: Farmer's Dreams.
But, Love Season has less girls and less content than original game, so far.

Reactions: no1milfhunter
Nov 11, 2017
Is the NTR compulsory, I mean, is the mc the one that gets cucked?
The NTR is choice based i.e. optional. The MC is not really cucked even if you do make choices that lead to NTR. For instance one of the main girls you can either help her boyfriend take her virginity and then be a voyeur, or you can seduce her and cuck him instead. Even in the first scenario the MC's not being cucked as she is not his in the first place.

Reactions: Bain129

Durruti2000

Sep 5, 2018
The NTR is choice based i.e. optional. The MC is not really cucked even if you do make choices that lead to NTR. For instance one of the main girls you can either help her boyfriend take her virginity and then be a voyeur, or you can seduce her and cuck him instead. Even in the first scenario the MC's not being cucked as she is not his in the first place.
So all the NTR is avoidable, I mean like real NTR, if one of the fmc has a boyfriend or husband I know they'll fuck or something.

Bain129

May 6, 2020
Thanks

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Love season is an altered version of this game (be sure to check it out too), better yet play the unofficial renpy port of this game, all the goodness and none of the hassle.

https://f95zone.to/threads/farmers-dreams-unofficial-renpy-port-r22-phalzyr.78336/

jed999

May 26, 2021
This is a grind fest without a doubt, it had a good idea despite being so disjointed that no one could ever get through it without a guide AND being familiar with the game.

With the "guide" and a full day, I managed to complete the first 2~3 days activity in 18 days before the menu stopped opening (Esc key) effectively ending this one for me.

In that time I saw ONE sex scene when they are watching through the window, basically Nintendo 1992.

Best to move on unless you are already embedded with the game.

jed999

May 26, 2021
Nope, spent 10 hours, got to day 18, one very brief scene where they watch through the window.

At day 18 the menus quit working.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes