TheHonet

Jan 25, 2019
Does anyone have a save before you talk to trevor and have the NTR scene?
I sadly fucked up my save and I want the context of the scene but the saves I find here dont have the NTR route or are directly infront of it

Samsami

Nov 16, 2018
Fucking NTR ruins all the games i dunno why developers thinks its good idea to put that shit inside game when in reality it makes the game worse

Reactions: sumids

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
We are waiting for long don't you think. I think dev is now focusing on his other game love season and ignored this one.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
We are waiting for long don't you think. I think dev is now focusing on his other game love season and ignored this one.
It seems so, the last update was poor and had only a little to do with the story....I can see "Abandoned" on the horizon

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
I wish for that orc scene you could interrupt like with Nikki? and pay for the deal and the elf thanks you with sex.
It's not a real rape scene. Pay attention to what they say to each other and the orc even pulls out when she tells him to. Odd behavior for a rapist.

TheGhost13579

May 1, 2018
It's not a real rape scene. Pay attention to what they say to each other and the orc even pulls out when she tells him to. Odd behavior for a rapist.
I never once said it was rape just that I didn't want to see it.

I haven't seen the whole thing it started and I just loaded a previous save I had just done and from what I saw it was rape they had a deal and the elf paid the sum but the orc wanted more and made the elf have sex with him. She said no several times yet he continued I don't know about you but if a woman says no and you continue that is rape.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Dont think so, that game is basically this one, just without rpgm, in renpy, a new character added and some modifications, in the latest update to love season although there was decent content, but only one new scene, rest were from this one so shouldnt have taken much work. If I recall in the latest Love Season release post MuseX said many scenes for R23 were done. So in light of all this and playing both games, love season shouldnt take as much time as most of content is same as this game. Whatever the reasons should be for delay, I am sure Love Season being a priority isnt one of them because Love season doesnt have that much original content to begin with.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes