Avoidkid

Jul 31, 2017
Hi - need some help on a couple of issues please. First - pub has been locked for me for the last 2 updates. Hoped it would fix itself on last update but no such luck. Second - how to get the Brooke & Kaya scene. Am playing a save with high corruption, have already done her secret quest, give Brooke soap and hold mushrooms for Kaya but she just tells me " sorry boys are not allowed to pass". Have tried on uneven and even days. Any suggestions. Thanks
I've been looking about this too, but as far as I know, there is a switch when you finished the mermaid's cave it will automatically trigger the bandit's event when you try to enter the village and activating another switch after finished. That last switch will make the Pub inaccesible for the rest of this update. There are two ways to avoid this, by activating the last Evelyn scene before meeting the mermaid or edit the switch from save editor.

For the Brooke scene, you need to be friend w/ Marcus and done learning the invisible skill (Near Alma's Stand at 11 - 14). After 2 days speak with him again (he will stand below trees between abandoned house and path to the farm, same hour) and he will talk about peeping the girls

Avoidkid

Jul 31, 2017
On the 2nd facial with Elise i can say "Well, I could bring in someone else" - is this an actual option? and if so, who (and how) can i bring?
thanks!

(also for some dumb reason sam wont speak anymore)
That option will trigger a 3some with Elise and Sam. A can't say it would be a NTR since the MC will take part in that scene too...

grothie

May 24, 2019
I've been looking about this too, but as far as I know, there is a switch when you finished the mermaid's cave it will automatically trigger the bandit's event when you try to enter the village and activating another switch after finished. That last switch will make the Pub inaccesible for the rest of this update. There are two ways to avoid this, by activating the last Evelyn scene before meeting the mermaid or edit the switch from save editor.

For the Brooke scene, you need to be friend w/ Marcus and done learning the invisible skill (Near Alma's Stand at 11 - 14). After 2 days speak with him again (he will stand below trees between abandoned house and path to the farm, same hour) and he will talk about peeping the girls
Thanks for your reply. I'll check out the pub thing. As for Brooke/Kaya scene have done all the Marcus stuff long time ago in previous update. Now Marcus has shop in new part of village. Will keep trying - maybe I'll get lucky.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
That option will trigger a 3some with Elise and Sam. A can't say it would be a NTR since the MC will take part in that scene too...
Is there a full scene threesome with sam and elise ? I didnt actually plaly the game and the renpy port, but viewed all the scenes in gallery of renpy port and from saves from this one, I didnt find that threesome. If there is indeed I am missing out. would you have a save of that ?

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Is there a gift list ? I never found a gift for Laura or Roxy...

How to get the gold pickaxe to give to Dereck ?

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2017
Any save with the scenes gallery unlocked? Can't seem to find a few and even the saves given from before don't have them all unlocked.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes