jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah everyone wanting to completely avoid NTR should play the Ren'Py port of this game. He disables the non-mc voyeurism scenes if you want and allows you to disable NTR choices. That and you don't have to spend a fuckton amount of time running around doing stupid tasks. Straight to the action.

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
i played the unofficial renpy version
until day 17 it turn out into a fuck fest, its the same in here?

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
i played the unofficial renpy version
until day 17 it turn out into a fuck fest, its the same in here?
Ren'Py version is the same without the rpgm content. You'll see the exact same scenes, except in this version you'll have to grind and run around everywhere to finish quests. It's a "fuck fest" because that's all this game is without the game forcing you to run from point a to b, gather x item, spend x coins. Not sure what your complaint is. I'm guessing you're expecting a deep story. In that case, go find one of the countless "slow burn" games being shit out right now. This is not one of those, and thank god for that. So many devs acting like they're writing a masterpiece lately. Like god forbid if your character gets laid on a regular basis, it totally won't fit the story.

Reactions: Pidgeons

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
well. thank you for clarifying it
at first i wanted to reply in the renpy version thread, but decided to leave a comment on the main thread
but apparently, idiot “fanatical fans” can't take non-complimenting comments without being triggered

if you see my comment as a complaint, i am amazed

and imHo

I think you need to go to the doctor, looks like someone really hurt your ass so fckng hard

and "thank F God" the only good thing about this "masterpiece", is the renders

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
This is easy to explain. After downloading the game only press [1] (not on the Numpad) and then the cheat menu will appear.
After that you can navigate with the other number through the menu. The number in the menu tells which number button you must press to activate or navigate through the menu.
Thanks for your replay.

But I want to know which file do I need to transfer to original game file so i can use cheat?
I tried transferring the cheat file but game doesn't work after i do that....i tried to read the readme file of how to transfer cheat file but I am confused.....

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks for your replay.

But I want to know which file do I need to transfer to original game file so i can use cheat?
I tried transferring the cheat file but game doesn't work after i do that....i tried to read the readme file of how to transfer cheat file but I am confused.....
Have added here in this post the files you ned to transfer the cheat. The main.js file need to be put in the Farmer's Dreams R22 - Gold Version\www\js dir and the other both in the Farmer's Dreams R22 - Gold Version\www\js\plugins dir. After you have done it the cheatmenu will work.

H3X4G3N

Mar 24, 2019
Cheat can be activated after running trough the first scenes, after you have found the G00Gl3s
and helped your father to build a new House, then you`ll find a CRYSTAL *Sniff Sniff* in your House :)

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
Have added here in this post the files you ned to transfer the cheat. The main.js file need to be put in the Farmer's Dreams R22 - Gold Version\www\js dir and the other both in the Farmer's Dreams R22 - Gold Version\www\js\plugins dir. After you have done it the cheatmenu will work.
ohh thanks a lot!!!

Nov 15, 2019

I stumbled onto this game pretty recently and wanted to share my experience getting it running on linux. I used the dd, mkfs.vfat and mount approach.

Set up & mount a fat32 img:
Bash:
dd if=/dev/zero of=test.img count=1000 bs=1M
mkfs.vfat test.img
mkdir ~/mnt
sudo mount -t vfat test.img ~/mnt -o rw,uid=$(id -u),gid=$(id -g)
Get the nwjs linux runtime from:
I got which is the newest version currently.

Extract it somewhere.

Copy/Move the www/ directory and package.json file from Farmer's Dreams to where you extracted the nwjs runtime. Then move the nwjs-v0.52.2-linux-x64 directory to ~/mnt

cd into ~/mnt/nwjs-v0.52.2-linux-x64 and run ./nw

NOTES:
  • I should note that I'm using the compressed version of Farmer's Dreams R21.1. Which is why I only created a 1GB test.img file. Adjust the dd parameters accordingly if you need a larger file.
  • I also ran into a couple of errors which were trivial to fix in www/js/plugins/PKD_VNSaveSys_build.js. Unfortunately I didn't make a note of the specific code changes :( so I'm just attaching my PKD_VNSaveSys_build.js file here. Only use it if you run into errors yourself.
  • I also have not progressed very far in the game, so there may be more errors I haven't yet encountered.
  • While this will probably work just fine with wine instead of using the nwjs linux runtime, I'm running this on a 7 year old laptop and cannot really afford the performance penalty.

Should also be possible to get it running on macs using this approach, but I haven't tested that at all.

EDIT: Had uploaded wrong file before. Uploaded fixed file now.
Hi dev
your lovely game grows more and more. Phantastic rendered pictures, well directed scenes between MC and girls. I'm so excited to see more in next releases (maybe with focus on "incomplete content").

Well, I played through until day 39 (after Gift Day and new Heather's dinner+ scene) without any error screen (F5...) or game crash.

You asked for an issue list. Hope, my list helps a bit (grammar and spelling not considered):
  • At the well, storm comes up, save game => no raining
  • In the cave: may I open my eyes => NO (instead of YES) => eyes open
  • Invisibility training after 1 hour. Nina asks: [[1] => pointer issue (?)
  • Day 8: Nina says about tomorrow’s party. Talking afterwards to Sam party starts immediately (logic?)
  • Day after party: no money for crops
  • Day after Heather was presented as girlfriend: no money for crops
  • Buying bread in bakery. Picture of Laura appears during conversation
  • Same in pub: Derek’s picture appears
  • In shop/basement: Laura instead MC says “don’t stop …”
  • Walking to Goblin’s mountain: day counter incorrect
  • Delivered 500 wood to foreman, but not shown in quest log yet (shown after 5 days)
  • Give 1000 gold to Nikki and money level back to 0
  • After Nikki in your room: day counter incorrect
  • After helping Evelyn in the pub: can’t harvest any crop
  • After healing the Fairy: day counter issue
  • It rains and leaves fly inside Selena’s house
  • Crop is not watered by rain
  • No money for crops at Gift Day
  • After Gift Day all stone pattern on farm disappear

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Hi dev
your lovely game grows more and more. Phantastic rendered pictures, well directed scenes between MC and girls. I'm so excited to see more in next releases (maybe with focus on "incomplete content").

Well, I played through until day 39 (after Gift Day and new Heather's dinner+ scene) without any error screen (F5...) or game crash.

You asked for an issue list. Hope, my list helps a bit (grammar and spelling not considered):
  • At the well, storm comes up, save game => no raining
  • In the cave: may I open my eyes => NO (instead of YES) => eyes open
  • Invisibility training after 1 hour. Nina asks: [[1] => pointer issue (?)
  • Day 8: Nina says about tomorrow’s party. Talking afterwards to Sam party starts immediately (logic?)
  • Day after party: no money for crops
  • Day after Heather was presented as girlfriend: no money for crops
  • Buying bread in bakery. Picture of Laura appears during conversation
  • Same in pub: Derek’s picture appears
  • In shop/basement: Laura instead MC says “don’t stop …”
  • Walking to Goblin’s mountain: day counter incorrect
  • Delivered 500 wood to foreman, but not shown in quest log yet (shown after 5 days)
  • Give 1000 gold to Nikki and money level back to 0
  • After Nikki in your room: day counter incorrect
  • After helping Evelyn in the pub: can’t harvest any crop
  • After healing the Fairy: day counter issue
  • It rains and leaves fly inside Selena’s house
  • Crop is not watered by rain
  • No money for crops at Gift Day
  • After Gift Day all stone pattern on farm disappear
I'm not the dev, just a fellow perv :)

Not sure why you replied to me.

It would probably be more useful to post this list to the official patreon or discord. Links to both are in the OP.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes