Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
I hate the elf&orc raping scene, it is not NTR, but it is not avoidable. Good thing is it may not appear in Love Season.
I don't think it was real rape judging from what they were saying and the fact that the orc was so willing and quick to pull out after the "victim" told him not to cum inside. Strange behavior for a rapist.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I don't think it was real rape judging from what they were saying and the fact that the orc was so willing and quick to pull out after the "victim" told him not to cum inside. Strange behavior for a rapist.
I agree, it seemed to be an underhanded business deal that neither race would approve of. And she said she could smell him from far off, hence could get away if she wanted

Mar 28, 2019

Farmer's Dreams R22 - Gold Edition

Use the link in this post to download the version with the Cheat Crystal!
For the new Gold patrons: You can access the Cheat Crystal at your house after the storm.
Download all CGs in R12 here
Download only the new CGs from R13 here
Download only the new CGs from R14 here
Download only the new CGs from R15 here
Download only the new CGs from R16 here
Download only the new CGs from R18 here
Download only the new CGs from R19 here
Download only the new CGs from R20 here
Download only the new CGs from R21 here
Download only the new CGs from R22 here
Changelog:
  • Brooke + Kaya New Scene (103 CGs)
  • Heather New Scene (41 CGs)
  • [New] Peeping on girls bathing at the lake will now give you Corruption Points
  • [New] Derek will teach you the Bomb Recipe if he's your Master for at least 2 days and you reach Explorer 5 (only if you decided to be just friends with Nina)
  • [Update] Black Berry Pie quest changed from requesting 100 Blackberries to 25.
  • [Update/Fix] Scenes with Nina just before and during the storm updated to avoid frozen picture bug.
  • [Fix] Working at Laura's store after the village is fixed transporting you back to the old, destroyed village.
  • [Fix] Impossible to enter the Crystal Cave.
  • [Fix] Blowing the rock at the crystal's cave entrance would make Nina's scenes available anyway, messing up some events.
  • [Fix] Changing the key to use items not working for planting seeds.
  • [Fix] Sophie and Brooke giving you gifts outside the Gift Day.

And if you're a Silver+ patron don't forget to get this month's pictures here:

30. Apr. 2021 at 23:59
[Silver+ Reward] Extra Pictures (+16)
This month I'm adding 16 pictures to my Extra Pictures Folder!
I hope you enjoy the pictures =)
>>>> Download it here! <<<<
Thank you for all the support!
Much love <3

;)
Where can we find the previous extra pictures?

Mar 28, 2019
I am sorry, do you really know the definition of "raping"??? Is there any evidence in the dialogs showing the elf is willing to have sex with the orc???

Last edited:
Reactions: FideoKojima

lotaku

Sep 25, 2018
Does this game require a second playthrough to unlock all scenes? I mean the alignment thingy. Will I miss scenes If I max out corruption?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Does this game require a second playthrough to unlock all scenes? I mean the alignment thingy. Will I miss scenes If I max out corruption?
Nina and Laura are mutually exclusive you can have scenes with one or the other. Mia only cooks one pie so you miss one scene
Mia and Evelyn need honor, Marcus needs corruption to teach stealth.
You get a scene, later in game with one of the "Angels" from the dream on day 2/3. Really high honor for one, high corruption for the other
If you check "scenes" in the menu it shows a lot of the scenes available, if it's marked with an x then you don't get it that particular playthrough

umsuruk

Aug 2, 2020
I have a problem, the image of a scene stuck on the window, I can't see anything, I can't play, the time and day pass. How can I fix this?
1622132512712.png

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Can someone simplifies this for me?
I am getting confused....
To add cheat what do i need to do?

which file need to be transfer to which file?
The readme file is confusing....i tried to do it the way it say but it doesnt work.
This is easy to explain. After downloading the game only press [1] (not on the Numpad) and then the cheat menu will appear.
After that you can navigate with the other number through the menu. The number in the menu tells which number button you must press to activate or navigate through the menu.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes