Nov 15, 2019
Well poor, this game, I tired of making money with the plantations and not to improve the house has no option because the developer did not put it.
Someone already saw a farm without water well, that here either ... there is to walk a bit to get a damn bucket of water.
If the poch of water was part of the story of the beginning, it's okay to put it on where it's ... but after all the primary events an improvement could have to build something like that on the farm, does anyone agree with it?:sick:
you should start updating your tools, from basic to copper, to iron, to silver and at least to gold. Derek will help you. He sells all kind of ingots. deliver 10 of each (copper, iron, silver and gold) and receive recipes from him.
later in the game, after father is healed, you can choose him as master, or choose Darius or Derek etc.

Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Darius or Derek
Thanks for your attention it's been a long time since I've posted this, and I've even managed to reset the game to the penultimate version.
I'm currently translating the RPG (Peasants_Quest_NYD261) and I'm not even playing Farmer's Dreams anymore because I didn't like it very much due to the lack of animation of the characters.
The DV only put a video clip of nina the others are all still images that gave me disgust.
This game I mentioned above has a huge amount of sex video clip to like.
Even better.

Gjma2

May 3, 2021
Have modified the R22 version a little bit.
  • Added RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin ( )
  • Have compressed it with high quality settings. Shouldn't have any big quality hits.
Link R22 : Workupload (421,22mb downloads size)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i don't understand no clip function, how to use it?

Jun 6, 2021
I love this game but I have to mention one major thing I hate. Nina.

She wants you to remain that awkward kid that no one liked but her. Meanwhile she decides to completely shut you down by choosing another guy knowing damn well you are an awkward dude with no confidence. Then when you start gaining any she gets pissed about it and even has the gall to try and stop your growth by sending Trevor the guy she chose to keep you safe. Then when you pursue other girls even though she has a boyfriend she totally loses friend points getting mad about it. This isn't even about NTR or being a cuck, she's just an abusive asshole and the posterchild of the type of woman you should NEVER pursue a relationship of any kind with. I'm not sure if the dev was trying to write her as being regretful for not turning down Trevor and approaching the MC but it feels a lot like that isn't the case at all. She comes across as a spoiled little brat who chose people to be her playthings and doesn't like that they aren't doing everything she wants. You would think that this wouldn't be the case when you pick her but oh no! She straight up STAYS WITH TREVOR even after you take her first time in the cave behind your farm and again in her room while she talks to him out her window. You would think by the second time she has sex with you she would at least break up with him but no. Zero respect to Trevor, who by the way is a total bro who honestly loves her. Laura is far hotter and Laura also doesn't want a stable boyfriend but isn't sleeping around, also she wants to see you with other ladies. I mean really? This isn't even a choice anymore.

As this point the only way I'd ever unlock the Nina gallery is if a high corruption allows you to rape people later on or a harem path is added. By which I mean I would rape Trevor or add him to my harem because he is a bro and Nina does not deserve him. Fuck Nina.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: R22 Gold
Can someone there help me with this quest, I've searched the internet and nothing like that.
I told Alma that I would help her build the Market for her I didn't opt for the other option of asking Dariu.
I already have all the necessary tools I have logs and planks and a sledgehammer but when I get to her she says she has everything ready and there doesn't seem to be any other option for me, I don't know what to do.
The quest is (Build a Tent and show it to Alma at the village) where should i build this? :unsure:

Santo888

Apr 8, 2020
Can someone there help me with this quest, I've searched the internet and nothing like that.
I told Alma that I would help her build the Market for her I didn't opt for the other option of asking Dariu.
I already have all the necessary tools I have logs and planks and a sledgehammer but when I get to her she says she has everything ready and there doesn't seem to be any other option for me, I don't know what to do.
The quest is (Build a Tent and show it to Alma at the village) where should i build this? :unsure:
U need to have the building recepy unlocked and craft the tent . Then equip the Tent in the "Hold" option (is the square in the middle superior of the screen). Then talk to Alma with the item holding in the square. That should do it. U don't need to actually "build it", just having the item crafted and equiped.

PS: U need cloth and wood. The cloth u can buy it from the item shop. It cost 150 gold, maybe is more or less, depending on the market value of the day in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
U need to have the building recepy unlocked and craft the tent . Then equip the Tent in the "Hold" option (is the square in the middle superior of the screen). Then talk to Alma with the item holding in the square. That should do it. U don't need to actually "build it", just having the item crafted and equiped.

PS: U need cloth and wood. The cloth u can buy it from the item shop. It cost 150 gold, maybe is more or less, depending on the market value of the day in the game.
Ok, I understand, I'll try to do as you said, thanks for the attention. (y)

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes