Ren'Py Abandoned Farmer's Dreams Unofficial Ren'PY Port [R22] [Phalzyr]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Given that Love Season exists, this is very unexpected. But I am tempted to play it.
I was thinking same thing, but was asked by several people to do this remake even though love season exists because the story is enough different etc etc...

never played it because it was RPG maker. so i gotta ask, what's the NTR content? a main girl or some side girl?
The NTR I've notice is almost all optional. There is one scene at start that show image of girl with her Boyfriend that one image you can't skip... but you choose whether to see rest of scene or not. NTR is with the main girls.

There seems to be a missing image during this scene, other scenes are fine except for a few typos on some of them
Nice catch prob a cap error in file name... RPGM is NOT case sensitive on names but Ren'PY is ... Guess I overlooked this one. Yep silly b of body is Cap on file...

Last edited:

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
Nice catch prob a cap error in file name... RPGM is NOT case sensitive on names but Ren'PY is ... Guess I overlooked this one. Yep silly b of body is Cap on file...
Also idk if it's intentional or not but on android the quick swipes are not working like swipe down to hide text or right to skip. Everytime i go to gallery and pick a scene by accident i'm not able to skip it even with skip unseen text enabled. Not that big of a deal but it is annoying to click through every scene

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
I was thinking same thing, but was asked by several people to do this remake even though love season exists because the story is enough different etc etc...

The NTR I've notice is almost all optional. There is one scene at start that show image of girl with her Boyfriend that one image you can't skip... but you choose whether to see rest of scene or not. NTR is with the main girls.

Does this one have a scene gallery?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
is there any way to make a wt mod for this game or it is lineal?
WT is not really needed, BUT one is built in and can be turned on in preferences that will mark lines with (pref) for preffered choice

Also idk if it's intentional or not but on android the quick swipes are not working like swipe down to hide text or right to skip. Everytime i go to gallery and pick a scene by accident i'm not able to skip it even with skip unseen text enabled. Not that big of a deal but it is annoying to click through every scene
Not intentional I copied someones code for gestures in... think skip is "S". Sorry I don't typically play games on phone so not sure what "S" even is lol

Cant open the game, get an error about launch and trackback
What error do you get?

Does this one have a scene gallery?
Yes, both in-game (locked till seen) and via menu (all unlocked)

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
WT is not really needed, BUT one is built in and can be turned on in preferences that will mark lines with (pref) for preffered choice
I dont want to bother you but the pref options leads to which path (if there are any already read that ntr seems to be avoidable)

Reactions: Tunak23

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020

Not intentional I copied someones code for gestures in... think skip is "S". Sorry I don't typically play games on phone so not sure what "S" even is lol

What error do you get?

Yes, both in-game (locked till seen) and via menu (all unlocked)

whaat:eek:
thank you;)

Reactions: Phalzyr
Jun 14, 2018
Thanks, I don't think if the devs release how unplayable are big games with rpgm after they are far ahead, there are always some shitty bugs with the old content.

Reactions: Phalzyr
4.70 star(s) 6 Votes