Ren'Py Abandoned Farmer's Dreams Unofficial Ren'PY Port [R22] [Phalzyr]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
For the ntr content, can I increase friendship points AND get ntr stuff? Or is it ntr only if I'm an asshole?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I dont want to bother you but the pref options leads to which path (if there are any already read that ntr seems to be avoidable)
To seeing the most content/romancing all the girls. Some NTR is instead of player, and those are not on pref path, but the NTR scenes that are extra are... but they are obvious and those that aren't have (NTR) on choice. ex: IIRC i did not put (NTR) on option to bring Mia/Heather to Darius because that is obvious it leads to NTR... (In that one I don't think I have them as PREF either...)

is there a cheat?
You shouldn't need to cheat... there are NO relationship/skill checks, I left those stats for show only... what decides if you see something is the choices you make.

how much current content is there compared to the original game
It has the content of R21.1 of Farmer's Dreams which was latest at time I uploaded (still is?)

Is the NTR avoidable, i.e. can you the player can stop any NTR or just choose not to see it and it still goes on in the background?

I don't want to download it until I get clarity on this as I hate to have my women with other men after they are mine. Any prior relationships the girls might have had before me I can accept just not any after they are mine.
In the RPGM Farmer's Dreams you can avoid the NTR, meaning it doesn't happen at all. Should be the same here.
There is 1 single image that is shown that is unavoidable IIRC all other can be avoided. Oh wait IIRC there is 2 not just 1 hmmm... both very short time shown.

Never played the original game. Just love season and it's great. Really like Nova from it. Not having her sucks. Is there any content from any of the other characters(roxie, heather, Amanda) that are missing from love season that even make up for her loss? How much is really different from this as compared to love season is what I'm asking I guess. Other then the supposed cuck content I have no interest in.
I haven't played Love season yet... so can't answer that as well as others here...

If there are missing scenes report them to Phalzyr so he can add them to the gallery.
There shouldn't be any missing scenes in game... I might not have put them all in the gallery... Of course if you find something you think is missing let me know... I literally reduced all code file to no lines to make sure i missed no big scenes...

For the ntr content, can I increase friendship points AND get ntr stuff? Or is it ntr only if I'm an asshole?
It all based on menu choices, such as do you romance Nina, if not and you choose to help her and her boyfriend you see their scene otherwise you won't...

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Can you blackmail Heather? At which point you make "decision" to follow that path?
After you give her 500 gold it'll ask about favor... blackmail is the non-pref choice. don't ask for favor

Nov 24, 2019
Nice catch prob a cap error in file name... RPGM is NOT case sensitive on names but Ren'PY is ... Guess I overlooked this one. Yep silly b of body is Cap on file...
Actually, case-sensitiveness is imposed by the operating system. Windows is case-insenstive, but almost every other OS out there - Linux, Mac, Android, etc. - is case-senstive.

Ren'Py therefore imposes some case-sensitiveness for devs so if they decide to port their games to non-Windows is a smooth process; Otherwise you would need a Linux to debug linux bugs and a Mac to debug mac bugs.

Not intentional I copied someones code for gestures in... think skip is "S". Sorry I don't typically play games on phone so not sure what "S" even is lol
"s" (lower-case) is screenshot hotkey on Ren'Py standards. F3 would be graphic debug information, "G" (upper-case) the graphic setting, "A" (upper-case) the accessibility menu and "D" (upper-case) the developer menu. Oh, and there is "O" (upper-case) for the console.

(Pretty much everything else should be on the keyboard shortcut section of the standard help)

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hi phalzyr awesome work as always. Is there any plans for a new dawn in future because that game seriously need renpy port.
Yes was thinking of doing fleeting Iris next but might put a new dawn before it, getting a lot of people wanting it to skip ahead in my order list :D

The fuck is this? While I'm not the biggest fan of the "Love Season" it does exist rendering this unneeded.
The two stories are different... I was asked to port this because of that...

des_0

Nov 9, 2018
Thank you for your efforts sir.. im having slight problem with the android port..its crashing after few mins of starting:cry: maybe its just me but thaught if letting you know . Thank you again for the renpy port.

Reactions: Phalzyr

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Do you have to choose between Laura and Nina path in this version? If so, can you mod it so that you can get both?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Do you have to choose between Laura and Nina path in this version? If so, can you mod it so that you can get both?
I made it so both can be done ;) Other limitation have been removed as well...

Is Ntr avoidable? also is there a walkthrough? or can i just use the walkthrough for the RPGM version on the renpy version?
NTR is "mostly" avoidable. IIRc there are two images you are shown for a line or teo of text before you can choose not to do NTR... Walkthrough is built in via preference menu... basically the RPGM walkthrough choices have (PREF) after them. though some are different as money isn't an issue in my game... and the walkthrough had some incorrect...

Reactions: TheLegend1337

JerryC

Mar 5, 2019
That seems great... Before downloading I wanted to know, will you update it with future updates of the original game?

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes