Ren'Py Abandoned Farmer's Dreams Unofficial Ren'PY Port [R22] [Phalzyr]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
The NTR I've notice is almost all optional. There is one scene at start that show image of girl with her Boyfriend that one image you can't skip... but you choose whether to see rest of scene or not. NTR is with the main girls.
Is the NTR avoidable, i.e. can you the player can stop any NTR or just choose not to see it and it still goes on in the background?

I don't want to download it until I get clarity on this as I hate to have my women with other men after they are mine. Any prior relationships the girls might have had before me I can accept just not any after they are mine.

Wr1ckad

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2019
Is the NTR avoidable, i.e. can you the player can stop any NTR or just choose not to see it and it still goes on in the background?

I don't want to download it until I get clarity on this as I hate to have my women with other men after they are mine. Any prior relationships the girls might have had before me I can accept just not any after they are mine.
In the RPGM Farmer's Dreams you can avoid the NTR, meaning it doesn't happen at all. Should be the same here.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Never played the original game. Just love season and it's great. Really like Nova from it. Not having her sucks. Is there any content from any of the other characters(roxie, heather, Amanda) that are missing from love season that even make up for her loss? How much is really different from this as compared to love season is what I'm asking I guess. Other then the supposed cuck content I have no interest in.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
was thinking same thing, but was asked by several people to do this remake even though love season exists because the story is enough different etc etc.
Ohh I am very happy about it. I have said several times that I wanted to see this too. It is just I was not expecting it.

So thank you very much!!

Reactions: Phalzyr

Garen

May 6, 2017
Bro ngl I feel like every single one of you is trying to make me fall for an April's Fool or something

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Many thanks for this one.
I hate RPGM's so i'm very pleased with this solution.
Don't mind the clicking and man , really horny gals.
Superrrr...

Hybris

May 9, 2017
This is so much more serviceable then trying to play a RPGM game. RPGM is good but playing version after version, rereading the same dialog again and again all while fighting any kind of grind saps any fun out of the vast majority of games.

I can count on one hand the games that manage to avoid those pitfalls and many of them don't follow the typical RPG formula anyway.

Thanks Phalzyr you are doing this community a great service.

foot lettuce

Mar 28, 2018
this is the smoothest renpy port ever posted on this website, great work!
I'm looking forward to your another renpy port in the future

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes