• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Farmer's Dreams Unofficial Ren'PY Port [R22] [Phalzyr]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
I do not understand. RPMG has been canceled. The game will continue from here. if so sorry. Because I liked RPMG.
Nothin's cancelled, this is just a port from RPGM engine into the Ren'py if you wanna skip all the grind and see the scenes

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Some People Pcs do not like Ren'Py 7.4.2 If you have crash on start try this patch for 7.4.4 MEGA

You can bet on it, he always updates his ports :)
I will update all my ports as long as i am able.

I do not understand. RPMG has been canceled. The game will continue from here. if so sorry. Because I liked RPMG.
I'm not the orig dev, I hope he is still working on it :D

frodoneo

Dec 30, 2018
Love Season is a Visual Novel based on Farmer's Dreams. We initially planned it to tell the exact same story as Farmer's Dreams, only changing it's format so people could enjoy it without the gameplay of the original. I eventually moved from this idea because I wanted to offer something new to FD players, and so we changed a few things:
- Sam, Roxie, Vincent, Heather and Amanda don't exist in Love Season.
- We added a new character. Nova is a girl who lives in your house and was basically adopted and raised by Redd.
Yeah except it doesnt have fuckin NTR. lol.

Thank you for this port. The original RPGM was so buggy, at least the mac version. I stopped playing after the game decided to skip some storylines. Now this port looks promising!

Reactions: Phalzyr

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Wait, so there is no Nova in this game?
No, as this is farmer's dreams not love season. Though I might incorporate some of love season into the game in a future release. but then what would i call the game... hybrid hmmm

Reactions: Valronn

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Questions, 1 is this game a version of rpg maker into vn or like love season?

Thing is like the RPG Maker program normaly but what i don't like is the way the old FD is made, not the grind exactly but the
fact that you have good/bad paths in getting girls you have to choose some girls over others kinda sad really, its one thing if you don't like a girl in a game its another having to choose between 2 girls.. its same why i dislike parts with Summertime Saga.. the game got good parts but choosing between girls? no thanks X) Unless its choosing 1 girl i could get that but choosing only A or B Paths like S-Saga and then next a or b? nah no thanks id like to choose em all i want! :love:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Questions, 1 is this game a version of rpg maker into vn or like love season?

Thing is like the RPG Maker program normaly but what i don't like is the way the old FD is made, not the grind exactly but the
fact that you have good/bad paths in getting girls you have to choose some girls over others kinda sad really, its one thing if you don't like a girl in a game its another having to choose between 2 girls.. its same why i dislike parts with Summertime Saga.. the game got good parts but choosing between girls? no thanks X) Unless its choosing 1 girl i could get that but choosing only A or B Paths like S-Saga and then next a or b? nah no thanks id like to choose em all i want! :love:
it's the rpgm made into renpy... I didn't snag the transitional images from love season so the rpgm stuff is there...
unlike orig rpgm version, I left out the requirement that made you unable to date Laura if Dating Nina...
ooops yeah by accident :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ayhsel

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021
Thank you very much for this! I couldn't stand RPGM games, this is a much better experience:D.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
hey Phalzyr can you explain which are the two unavoidable images for NTR ? As I dont rememer a single mandatory one in the RPGM version... I assume you mean Sophie and Toby at the start, and perhaps Vincent and Roxie ?

Thought those technically arent NTR as those two pairs are couples before the game starts, and neither girl belongs to the MC... The Darius ones are obvious choices players make, so those dont count either... and then there is the thief princess which you can save, and the Elf woman who is a moron and lets the Orc do stuff to her (that one did piss me off)...

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey Phalzyr can you explain which are the two unavoidable images for NTR ? As I dont rememer a single mandatory one in the RPGM version... I assume you mean Sophie and Toby at the start, and perhaps Vincent and Roxie ?

Thought those technically arent NTR as those two pairs are couples before the game starts, and neither girl belongs to the MC... The Darius ones are obvious choices players make, so those dont count either... and then there is the thief princess which you can save, and the Elf woman who is a moron and lets the Orc do stuff to her (that one did piss me off)...
Yeah those are the two I meant... forgot about the orc elf thing lol... Some people define NTR as anyone having sex but the mc himself... Technically I wouldn't consider the first two NTR either... THe orc elf thing I'm not even sure what to consider it hmmm...
I guess I can add a "No NTR" Option in preferences... but unlike RPGM it is so easy to skip content in Ren'PY I didn't even think of it (and the fact I personally don't care about NTR)...

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
I am doing the walkthrough mode and I am getting exception quit often. It seems to happen at random.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I am doing the walkthrough mode and I am getting exception quit often. It seems to happen at random.
What platform are you playing on? Does it give you and error report? I have patch for non-android version on OP for the ren'py coding update as some Pcs seem not to like version 7.4.2, if not on android have you tried installing that?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I can't enter the game I just wait few seconds and kicked me out, android
The first time does take a while to come up... but if that isn't the cause i put up a mega link at bottom of list for game built in 7.4.4 version of Ren'Py as 7.4.2 seem s to be causing issues randomly with people. Could you try that link and see if it works better?

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes