Jul 24, 2019
The hot fix didn't work for me. Just checking the date on the hot fix looks quite old
Scripts.rpa 11/03 11:59

The drawer is still locked and there is no butt plug under the bed.

I saved my game, exited the programme copied over the file and then restarted.

The only thing i noticed that may have been odd was when I copied over the scripts file it didn't say it was over writing anything and its an RPA file when everything else is an RPY file.

I'm on PC.

Does anyone have the actual update code for the hotfix?

I've attached my save game
it isnt in the drawer its under the bed and that hotfix looks correct it is just adding a archive file with the new code im not sure if it will overwrite correctly with out unpacking it, easy test talk to anyone on the streets near the kebab seller and if you dont error you are up to date.

if you still cant find the plug see my work around

Last edited:
Reactions: Davox

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
it isnt in the drawer its under the bed and that hotfix looks correct it is just adding a archive file with the new code im not sure if it will overwrite correctly with out unpacking it, easy test talk to anyone on the streets near the kebab seller and if you dont error you are up to date.

if you still cant find the plug see my work around HERE
Thanks console commands are much better for me.
FYI - the link link you posted won't work for everyone, when linking to a post you need to remove the page reference. I have my F95 set to show a different number of posts per page so the page numbering breaks.

This will work for people with the same number of posts per page:
fashion-business-ep-2-v0-13-decentmonkey.11501/page-115#post-3635217

This will work for everyone:
fashion-business-ep-2-v0-13-decentmonkey.11501/post-3635217

For anyone else stuck the console command for putting the but plug under the bed is
$ move_object("ButtPlug", "basement_bedroom2")

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
Shot 1: That's the new Bardie path where you have to seduce the dad. I think I triggered it (by accident) by spending the morning in Monica's house then returning to her room (Bardie is waiting for you). You then have to
Shot 2: That's the Queen of Hearts photoshoot. That arises from visiting Biff in his office every night and doing the investor presentation(s).

Shot 3: Deliver reports and entertain Biff. I think that's the last one on the list.

Shot 4: That's more of the Melanie / Monica / Victoria storyline. Look at the Wiki for those (I don't remember how I triggered them).

Shot 5: Happens in Monica's working office (with her employees) after completing all of the Biff photoshoots / investor meetings.

Generally, except for #1, all of these develop by working in the office, delivering reports, and talking to Biff every night / week.
i triggered them all during the game but i cannot open them in the gallery

Jul 24, 2019
Thanks console commands are much better for me.
FYI - the link link you posted won't work for everyone, when linking to a post you need to remove the page reference. I have my F95 set to show a different number of posts per page so the page numbering breaks.

This will work for people with the same number of posts per page:
fashion-business-ep-2-v0-13-decentmonkey.11501/page-115#post-3635217

This will work for everyone:
fashion-business-ep-2-v0-13-decentmonkey.11501/post-3635217

For anyone else stuck the console command for putting the but plug under the bed is
$ move_object("ButtPlug", "basement_bedroom2")
thanks i updated my link =)

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Hmm, any ideas who is the mastermind behind all this? Who disgraces poor Monica and all the other girls?

My best bet: it is Bob!
Playing the dumb idiot, so nobody suspects him ... and in the end he shows an evil grin and tells Monica that he was the one who is the one established the farms. His revenge for a life where women reject him, because of his appearance ^^

Reactions: Firebless

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
Hmm, any ideas who is the mastermind behind all this? Who disgraces poor Monica and all the other girls?

My best bet: it is Bob!
Playing the dumb idiot, so nobody suspects him ... and in the end he shows an evil grin and tells Monica that he was the one who is the one established the farms. His revenge for a life where women reject him, because of his appearance ^^
I have a pet theory this is like the movie "The Game" from 1997 with Michael Douglas. Monica is in custom reality game for the extremely wealthy, and none of what is happening is actually real. Except for Monica's actions and choices. Once The Game is over, the curtains fall and she can return back to normal. But greatly changed (for the better?) by The Game.

Sorry for spoiling the plot Decent Monkey. I know my theory is correct ;)

(On the small chance I'm not, please continue with the revenge path. I need multiple long episodes where I get to apply slow & excruciating torture to Biff, Victoria & friends while putting Monica on the Bitch Emperor Throne of the Universe).

Fr1nge

Dec 2, 2017
how to progress with Julia I sit only on 16/100 and do not move ?
any recommendations? !!

thanks in advance

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
how to progress with Julia I sit only on 16/100 and do not move ?
any recommendations? !!

thanks in advance
i think you have to wait for FRED (i'm not sure about Fred but repetition are required for sure)
and do repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition until Fred appears

Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
Whoever is behind this knows what they are doing. Between Monica's first arrest and release, they froze all the money and had a family ready to move into her house before she even got out. Heck even Dick was cut off from her pretty quickly. I say someone is just toying with her, they could take her to the farm whenever they want. During this past update (spoilers) they talked about a famous and wealthy reporter, sounded to me like she arrived after Monica's first visit and yet still went to the farm before Monica. Seems to be some preferential treatment going on, just dont know why.

May 2, 2020
Whoever is behind this knows what they are doing. Between Monica's first arrest and release, they froze all the money and had a family ready to move into her house before she even got out. Heck even Dick was cut off from her pretty quickly. I say someone is just toying with her, they could take her to the farm whenever they want. During this past update (spoilers) they talked about a famous and wealthy reporter, sounded to me like she arrived after Monica's first visit and yet still went to the farm before Monica. Seems to be some preferential treatment going on, just dont know why.
I know who’s behind all this. Decentmonkey.

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes