Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017

All arts are finished. The new update provides 1120 brand new CG's and more than 1300 lines of dialogues.
It's time for creation of cool animations!
P.S. The HDD failed on the second (new) render station. Replacement and setup took some time. Now everything is working at full speed!
All arts are finished. The new update provides 1120 brand new CG's and more than 1300 lines of dialogues.
P.S. The HDD failed on the second (new) render station. Replacement and setup took some time. Now everything is working at full speed!

Dsandr

May 12, 2018

I wanna tribute too:p

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
i cant progress Betty to lvl 5 it says waiting for further progress of the plot of the game
but Melanie is already gone missing and Bardie is on lvl 5 cant find anything to progress

here is my save file if you want to check it

Last edited:

Erosingo

Nov 1, 2017
i cant progress Betty to lvl 5 it says waiting for further progress of the plot of the game
but Melanie is already gone missing and Bardie is on lvl 5 cant find anything to progress

here is my save file if you want to check it
You are finished the game

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I don't think this has been mentioned before, but did anyone else notice how well done and synced the voice acting and animations were in the Steve sex scene? Monica's moans were perfectly timed to the animations. It was a very nice touch that is probably overlooked by most players. Things like this really help with immersion, and I don't recall ever seeing it this well done. So props to Mr. DecentMonkey.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I don't think this has been mentioned before, but did anyone else notice how well done and synced the voice acting and animations were in the Steve sex scene? Monica's moans were perfectly timed to the animations. It was a very nice touch that is probably overlooked by most players. Things like this really help with immersion, and I don't recall ever seeing it this well done. So props to Mr. DecentMonkey.
Besides of that, which is right, what really got me from the very beginning was how much love and passion DecentMonkey puts in details. If you play this game with open eyes, you see them everywhere. So satisfying!

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 310205

Perhaps you haven't heard of Astaros3d and his projects.

I can talk a lot about his games, but it's better to play once. There are free versions with a lot of content.

You can find it here.

For my $ 5 patrons there will be a special link to the latest release of the new project in the next post.

Wrong thread buddy. ;) This is not a promo thread.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
it was a post from decentmonkey so it could be the right thread
Yeah, lot of creators are helping each other through their patreons, but as there is a thread for My cute roomate here, it's quite pointless to show that (but i understand why Kingvlad posted that here, he only relied DecentMonkey's patreon post), it only brings confusion and it would be a mess if everyone could promote other games on each thread.

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
Go to gym tuesday and thursday but first you go to bardie and talk them and again again complete event. Or just look guide here is the link ;
tried this steve came for second time and still couldnt progress thanks for helping though its definitely bugged i saw quite a few ppl had similar problems in past posts , i downloaded someone elses save ...

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes