alexhunter

Dec 18, 2018

H-Spoiler from EP2 v0.5

Spoiler from EP2 v0.5 (Public)

This update is too hot, so I even don't have so many public spoilers, which can pass Patreon censorship :)

Expect a long quest in the clothing store. 10 (3 guys and 7 girls) unique customers with the mini-quest each. Tons of hot scenes, etc :)
please more guys and less girls

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017

H-Spoiler from EP2 v0.5

This update is too hot, so I even don't have so many public spoilers, which can pass Patreon censorship :)

Expect a long quest in the clothing store. 10 (3 guys and 7 girls) unique customers with the mini-quest each. Tons of hot scenes, etc :)
This sounds like it's going to be hot as hell!

D

Deleted member 1273790

H-Spoiler from EP2 v0.5

unfair, 3 guys and 7 girls. should be divided equally, 5 guys and 5 girls or 4 guys and 6 girls. :unsure::rolleyes:

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
unfair, 3 guys and 7 girls. should be divided equally, 5 guys and 5 girls or 4 guys and 6 girls. :unsure::rolleyes:
This way it's more realistic, because Monica is trying to sell her dress. Girls are more interested in bying a dress then guys ;)
But don't worry, the new update still is hot enough. hehe

anikon

Dec 22, 2017
Looking forward to this! I hope this new storyline for Monica doesn't mean she won't do the alleys thing anymore, or the bar. I was hoping to see her stripping there eventually

Locamenteloco

Dec 14, 2018

H-Spoiler from EP2 v0.5

This is a man hand, right?

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
i'm absolute hyped for the next release.
i was hoping to see more photoshoot scenes but okay... (or are there any new scenes?)

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
i'm absolute hyped for the next release.
i was hoping to see more photoshoot scenes but okay... (or are there any new scenes?)
The v05 will focus on the clothing store and Steve's office. There will be no new photo shoots. But don't worry, there are plenty of damn hot scenes... More actions with Alex and in the streets and bar will come in v06.

Reactions: Wild Red

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
The v05 will focus on the clothing store and Steve's office. There will be no new photo shoots. But don't worry, there are plenty of damn hot scenes... More actions with Alex and in the streets and bar will come in v06.
I would really enjoy to see what happened to Melanie ... and I hope there is an option to let her have a foretaste of the fate Marcus described for Monica :eek::love:

Last edited:
Reactions: DonkeyFace

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Next June 06 update looks great and whatever you decide to do in term of story development after that I am sure we will all enjoy it.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
waiting for further progress of the plot of the game...
but I don't know what
Did Steve visit Betty and Ralph ? If it was only once, you need to talk to Ralph and wait his 2nd visit
This should help

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes