baz00ka

Dec 17, 2018
Thanks Chromed, listen are you aware of any other female protagonist games with lesbianism and Blackmailing involved?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Thanks Chromed, listen are you aware of any other female protagonist games with lesbianism and Blackmailing involved?
Elena's Life has some blackmail lesbian scenes.

Good Girl Gone Bad has some lesbian blackmail type stuff on certain routes. (If eva is a slut, she sorta can corrupt Ashley and get her to have sex with the drug dealers) Maybe other stuff it's got tons of branching. Not sure if that counts b/c Eva blackmails ash to fuck guys, and on other branches they are lesbian.

Wife & Mother may at some point include lesbian blackmail, but does not as of yet include it. But has female protagonist and lesbian options and corruption.

A female protagonist blackmailed into lesbian acts is not common in many games in my experience. Hard of think of any.

Reactions: DrackDrap

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Well, next week is in a few days. :) I should get the translation file soon, my translation goes quite fast, so there is no long delay, but 1-2 days I need.
Can you do all the English speaking people a solid, and change all instances of "Governess" In the story to either "Maid" or "House Keeper"

Governess = a woman employed to teach children in a private household.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Can you do all the English speaking people a solid, and change all instances of "Governess" In the story to either "Maid" or "House Keeper"

Governess = a woman employed to teach children in a private household.
Thanks for that, I already gave DecentMonkey this info. He will correct it. Thanks for helping to improve the translation. :)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the Dev have changed the interface a few times, to accommodate gameplay aspects.
so if its hard to understand, the best way is to address it, what makes it hard to understand?
what could be improved?

Reactions: Rhaegar Targaryen

DillionWhore

Sep 30, 2018
*3dcg* *VN* *episode1*... I bet that 75% of game is no-sex-content afterall
Yes.. sometimes (in general, not this game. I played it and liked it) the V is like 1% and there's like N 99% of dialogue between choices. The only visual parts is the letters on the screen changing.

What i personally hate with a vengeance is engines that don't allow back.
So you spazzzclick past a question and it's 'yes/no' (Question no longer in view)

Its a shame but thats how it is nowadays

and dont forget the shower scene, eeeevery game have this one repeated to the infinitummm
And the moms are practically always in the kitchen.
How sexist these games are, huh? I mean..

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

H-Spoiler from EP2 v0.5

Spoiler from EP2 v0.5 (Public)

This update is too hot, so I even don't have so many public spoilers, which can pass Patreon censorship :)

Expect a long quest in the clothing store. 10 (3 guys and 7 girls) unique customers with the mini-quest each. Tons of hot scenes, etc :)

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes