agn25

Nov 20, 2017
The version is EP2.1-v16-NewLife-720P. I did get it from the official paterion page.
Okay no worries. So all I did from your save was have Monica turn down Steve. I then went to Biff, he refused to let Monica work. I then slept until Monday because Steve's office is closed on Sundays. On Monday tried to visit Steve, Monica realises she needs a better outfit. Then headed straight to the clothes shop where Monica will no longer run away and can go through what ever you choose from there.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
So i checked the file. The file is for ep 2.1-V16-NewLife-Extra. Everything works as normal if you load the file into this version of the game. This is the official ep2 that is available from Decent Monkey's patreon page.

However if you are trying to load this file into the ep 2 version shared on this site the game will break. The one on this site is ep2.1-V16-Completed-Extra. What version are you playing on? If you check the Main Menu of the game the version will be displayed on the bottom right corner of the screen.
Finally we know what version of Ep2 v16 is on f95. I have the old (official) developer saves for the full version of Ep2 v16 (with Bardie). If you need anything for your and Karu_BIN's experiments, tell me and I'll post the necessary save file(s).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Finally we know what version of Ep2 v16 is on f95. I have the old (official) developer saves for the full version of Ep2 v16 (with Bardie). If you need anything for your and Karu_BIN's experiments, tell me and I'll post the necessary save file(s).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheers mate you are a living legend. Well at least on this thread.;) I still don't know what caused Karu_BIN issue. He was playing the official ep 2 version and was (is) claiming bugs were preventing his progress. I got through the issues that he brought up in his previous posts in about 5 minutes. That includes realising his save was not compatible with the Bardie version and is from the censored official version.

The current 3 ep2 links are all titled ep 2.1-v16-completed-extra, I'm assuming they are titled correctly. Lets hope that no one is stupid enough to share the official ep2 here. The official version has the couple of bugs fixed from the Bardie version and also includes a roll back feature but is still massively inferior due to the missing Bardie content.

No wonder people get confused and claim the game is broken when there are four different versions of ep 2, two 1080p versions and two 720p versions, with the 1080p saves non compatible with 720p versions, and the old Bardie saves not compatible with the official censored versions.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Cheers mate you are a living legend. Well at least on this thread.;) I still don't know what caused Karu_BIN issue. He was playing the official ep 2 version and was (is) claiming bugs were preventing his progress. I got through the issues that he brought up in his previous posts in about 5 minutes. That includes realising his save was not compatible with the Bardie version and is from the censored official version.

The current 3 ep2 links are all titled ep 2.1-v16-completed-extra, I'm assuming they are titled correctly. Lets hope that no one is stupid enough to share the official ep2 here. The official version has the couple of bugs fixed from the Bardie version and also includes a roll back feature but is still massively inferior due to the missing Bardie content.

No wonder people get confused and claim the game is broken when there are four different versions of ep 2, two 1080p versions and two 720p versions, with the 1080p saves non compatible with 720p versions, and the old Bardie saves not compatible with the official censored versions.
Thanks for the kind words, but I consider you and vimmers the real legends of this thread. ;) And your contribution in helping the players is simply invaluable. There is hardly anyone else who knows this game as well as you both.
why not just upload it here
and add it to faq
maybe even in the OP
vimmers, I wouldn't want the hard work of the developer to be underestimated by players. I just want new players to be able to get their own gameplay experience from going through the huge and interesting Ep2 v16. However, when someone in this thread asks for a specific save for Ep2 v16 that precedes a certain event, I always try to share such a save. I understand that some players don't go through all of the game's routes, other players may unknowingly miss some of the content (etc), and so I see no problem in sharing with such players the specific save(s) they need. But having a complete set of all the saves for Ep2 v16 in one thread is unlikely to help motivate new players to get their own gaming experience.

Karu_BIN

Dec 14, 2017
Okay no worries. So all I did from your save was have Monica turn down Steve. I then went to Biff, he refused to let Monica work. I then slept until Monday because Steve's office is closed on Sundays. On Monday tried to visit Steve, Monica realises she needs a better outfit. Then headed straight to the clothes shop where Monica will no longer run away and can go through what ever you choose from there.
Man, I find the problem..... omg, I've been stuck here from two months ya know!!!

I need to sleep in Basement that night. However, I used to spend my night in my aprtment in slum bc I want to cook sth to eat before I go to bed. :ROFLMAO:

Hope this bug will be fixed someday. Thank you guys for helping me on this.

• Haha
Reactions: agn25

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Man, I find the problem..... omg, I've been stuck here from two months ya know!!!

I need to sleep in Basement that night. However, I used to spend my night in my aprtment in slum bc I want to cook sth to eat before I go to bed. :ROFLMAO:

Hope this bug will be fixed someday. Thank you guys for helping me on this.
Well Well Well, you are right. Just retested from your save and 100% Monica will just keep referring to Steve as a moron when visiting his office if you sleep in Monica's apartment. As you said above if Monica sleeps in the basement the game progresses normally. Congratulations on finding a bug I have never heard about before.:) Maybe if Ragnaroekr is around he could pass this on.

Looks like we have a third known bug in the Bardie version that will never be fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Thanks for the kind words, but I consider you and vimmers the real legends of this thread. ;) And your contribution in helping the players is simply invaluable. There is hardly anyone else who knows this game as well as you both.

vimmers, I wouldn't want the hard work of the developer to be underestimated by players. I just want new players to be able to get their own gameplay experience from going through the huge and interesting Ep2 v16. However, when someone in this thread asks for a specific save for Ep2 v16 that precedes a certain event, I always try to share such a save. I understand that some players don't go through all of the game's routes, other players may unknowingly miss some of the content (etc), and so I see no problem in sharing with such players the specific save(s) they need. But having a complete set of all the saves for Ep2 v16 in one thread is unlikely to help motivate new players to get their own gaming experience.
I'm getting too old for this crap(с) :ROFLMAO: And I'm also working on several projects, so I'm starting to forget the previous parts of the game and their nuances;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
I started playing the game only recently, so I almost missed this gem. The best scene in recent times = Photoshoot in White Studio with Mrs. White, Ryan and Grace. Very good job, I wonder if Dev can this overcome it in an even hotter scene.

img_24839.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stan5851

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Question: When you first go to college with Betty, it says that Bardi will punish Betty if you refuse to fulfill Lehere's wishes, and then you can repeat the quest. But how do you get Bardi to punish Betty so that the quest is activated again?

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes