Zbang67

Feb 13, 2020
Somebody has the 13 episode but not the extra ? As I understood you can’t use save files from the simple v12 for the v13 extra.

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
whats wrong with you?
I don't understand how to do that.
I DL the full game ( Fashion Business [Ep. 3 v13 Extra] ) that I put in my old game ( Fashion Business Ep. 3 v12 ) extract the file into it, but its not working.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Come on...
1. Download this file to your PC - FashionBusiness-EP3-v13-Extra-pc.rar
2. Extract the data from the file to some folder.
3. Download the fix file "game.zip".
4. Copy the fix file to the folder where you extracted the file from Step 1.
5. Extract the data from the "game.zip" to the folder by clicking "Extract here".
6. You are going to be asked whether you want to replace the files. You click "Yes".
7. Click .exe file in the folder. Done.

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Come on...
1. Download this file to your PC - FashionBusiness-EP3-v13-Extra-pc.rar
2. Extract the data from the file to some folder.
3. Download the fix file "game.zip".
4. Copy the fix file to the folder where you extracted the file from Step 1.
5. Extract the data from the "game.zip" to the folder by clicking "Extract here".
6. You are going to be asked whether you want to replace the files. You click "Yes".
7. Click .exe file in the folder. Done.
Thx, but where is the file "game.zip patch file" I don't see it on the first page, even if I click on "activate extra" I don't see a file to download

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Reactions: Ekzar and vimmers

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Thx, but where is the file "game.zip patch file" I don't see it on the first page, even if I click on "activate extra" I don't see a file to download
Oh,man... Just click the blue button "Download this file" -

I thought that people who are so bad with computers don't have their dick working. They are supposed to be 70+ years old.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I don't understand how to do that.
I DL the full game ( Fashion Business [Ep. 3 v13 Extra] ) that I put in my old game ( Fashion Business Ep. 3 v12 ) extract the file into it, but its not working.
Never put (unzip) a new update of any VN game into the folder of the previous update. All you need to do is unzip archive with Ep3 v13 extra into a separate directory, say here [disk name]:\GAMES\ and then unzip the downloaded game.zip archive into a directory of the game (by default, it's FashionBusiness-EP3-v13-Extra-pc ) agreeing to overwrite (replace all files) of folder game, located in this directory. That's it.

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes