agn25

Nov 20, 2017
It is a rare case where two different online translators have given me opposite results. In this regard, I have a clarifying question. If you were an angel, would you want to control this queen of angels or would you want her to control you? If it's the latter, we all know how that ends. This queen of angels just fires everyone. :giggle:
If I was an angel I would not want to control anyone. I'd also have no need of money and therefore no need of a job. So the lovely Queen firing me would have no effect. On the other hand the other so called "queen" would be demanding all her subjects clean her arse with their angelic tongues. Angel or not, I'm not doing that.:)

Pleasurelife

Sep 24, 2021
could someone give the episode 3 v13 saves , i'm playing the game but , when i clicked on load and tried to continue from episode 3 to complete V14 , there is no previous loads

Reactions: Paco15

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
could someone give the episode 3 v13 saves , i'm playing the game but , when i clicked on load and tried to continue from episode 3 to complete V14 , there is no previous loads
have you tried to migrate from 720p
you see that in the menu when you are in loading screen

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
So I just started Ep2 and I noticed I can't use the rollback function at all... Am I missing something? Why isn't it working?

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
See FAQ (1.5.8)
this is just one of the tons of reasons to remake the EP 2 as a VN! (by cut all useless Bardie story)
and that is why I abandoned to play the EP2.
because it is extremely grinding and in addition there are childish "traps" that make the player lose concentration on the true meaning of Monica's story
So I just started Ep2 and I noticed I can't use the rollback function at all... Am I missing something? Why isn't it working?
EP2 is a pain that requires a VN remake..
it requires a big ammounts of patience and masochism to play as is.. or you have to read tons of instructions that not always working.

EP 3 is perfetct!
That is why I suggest you to use the official saves that for some reason cannot be downloaded anymore from the official web site;

you can download the whole EP2 official saves that was in the wiky before the bardie scenes ban

I also suggest to use the gallery mod... after that you can play the amazing episode 3 that for me is the only one that shows the real Monica Buckfet in all her splendor

I added the original txt file with the description of the saves for EP2 v16 Extra Version 1080

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Reactions: Cinthia-girl

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
this is just one of the tons of reasons to remake the EP 2 as a VN! (by cut all useless Bardie story)
and that is why I abandoned to play the EP2.
because it is extremely grinding and in addition there are childish "traps" that make the player lose concentration on the true meaning of Monica's story
Or you could play the official ep2 which has both the roll back enabled and the Bardie character removed.

Hearing you never played through ep 2 completely now makes so much sense as to why your analysis of Monica's character and others, in some earlier posts was the equivalent of Biff's analytics.
Since you never actually played ep2 through I'll spoiler tag this for you.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Or you could play the official ep2 which has both the roll back enabled and the Bardie character removed.
I was replay to a specific post by Balbaar that as you can see he said:

I have played the EP2 v16 extra downloaded when ot was released I do not see why I have to play it again

I jusy suggest the user that cpmplain like me ton of times about rollback missing featture...
and I suggested to use my method instad using INSTRUCTIONS...

I DONìT LIKE GAMES THAT REQUIRES INTRUCTIONS TO NE PLAYED :cool:

YOUR Additional comment is useless and OT because version 16 was reòeased with Bardie.
The EP2 is not so important...
EP3 is far better!

Only if the EP2 will be remake as VN I will play!... because there are to much childish traps! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022

Hearing you never played through ep 2 completely now makes so much sense as to why your analysis of Monica's character and others, in some earlier posts was the equivalent of Biff's analytics.
Since you never actually played ep2 through I'll spoiler tag this for you.
So let me understand
According to the Faq (1.5.8) EP 2 has rollback disabled.

Why you want spread fakenews info in the Thread?
In EP2 Rollback button does not work!

Do you have a link with EP2 rollback feature fixed?

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
why do you say so
agn25 say you can play the new official ep2
and that are not on this board
you need to get it at patreon
PAY?... so this was an advertsiting "add-on":cool:?

It is a VN style version of EP2? if not... thanks but NO THANKS!
if it is not a VN I just played the original version! and i wont pay for something that is not so great as the EP3 is.

About EP 2 I prefer the original untouched original Decent Monkey DIRECTOR-unCUT version. USING THE FULL SAVES I HAVE POSTED in the previous post and the Gallery MOD

By the way I'm glad that a remake was finally done even if I'm very disappointed that it is still a grinding sandbox.
so my statement is that the EP1 and EP2 requires a VN style version.
Usually at this point you ask "WHY?"
because i hate sandbox style and only the EP3 worth a bit the grinding required

In any case my post was a replay to a question..
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v14-extra-decentmonkey.11501/post-9487075
why agn25 didin't replay to the same to Balbaar ?

Personally I find it really stupid to create a post with tons of questions and instructions when with just a few lines of my answer I solved all the problems regarding the downloadable version in this thread...

My replay was for help the users and for sure is perfectly on-topic because related with the EP2 version available in this thread.

su they replay to me to try to make me BUY the oldest version?

Well!!! when a VN version of the EP 2 ( and EP1) will be available I will buy that version for sure... but must be a VN without CHILDISH TRAPS in+sandbox!...

I'm sure that for DM making a VN version will requires less time than the "new"(?) EP2 fixed (bardie censored) sandox useless version.
PS: I know bardie content is still there in the remake!... so please... hope I have clarify my point....
A VN STYLE VERSION OF EP1 AND EP2 IS REQUIRED! ;)

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
PAY?... so this was an advertsiting "add-on":cool:?

It is a VN style version of EP2? if not... thanks but NO THANKS!
if it is not a VN I just played the original version! and i wont pay for something that is not so great as the EP3 is.

About EP 2 I prefer the original untouched original Decent Monkey DIRECTOR-unCUT version. USING THE FULL SAVES I HAVE POSTED in the previous post and the Gallery MOD

By the way I'm glad that a remake was finally done even if I'm very disappointed that it is still a grinding sandbox.
so my statement is that the EP1 and EP2 requires a VN style version.
Usually at this point you ask "WHY?"
because i hate sandbox style and only the EP3 worth a bit the grinding required

In any case my post was a replay to a question..
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v14-extra-decentmonkey.11501/post-9487075
why agn25 didin't replay to the same to Balbaar ?

Personally I find it really stupid to create a post with tons of questions and instructions when with just a few lines of my answer I solved all the problems regarding the downloadable version in this thread...

My replay was for help the users and for sure is perfectly on-topic because related with the EP2 version available in this thread.

su they replay to me to try to make me BUY the oldest version?

Well!!! when a VN version of the EP 2 ( and EP1) will be available I will buy that version for sure... but must be a VN without CHILDISH TRAPS in+sandbox!...

I'm sure that for DM making a VN version will requires less time than the "new"(?) EP2 fixed (bardie censored) sandox useless version.
PS: I know bardie content is still there in the remake!... so please... hope I have clarify my point....
A VN STYLE VERSION OF EP1 AND EP2 IS REQUIRED! ;)
I didn't reply to Balbaar because Stan5851 answered the question quickly and succinctly by referring to the FAQ with the relevant section. You on the other hand decided that Balbaar needed your 2 cents worth about ep2, Balbaar clearly never asked for or needed your opinion of the game. He just asked why the rollback was removed from ep2.

Fake news? Really. I only mentioned the official ep2 because you made such a song and dance about the lack of roll back and Bardie's content. If you google "ep2.1- V16-Newlife- Extra" I'm sure you will find it somewhere without spending anything on it.
Personally I'd rather Decent Monkey continue to work on new content than wasting time on a VN version. Do you want him to go down the route of some other devs who have done remasters or interludes, that have caused their games to have no new versions or episodes for 12 months?

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I didn't reply to Balbaar because @Stan5851 answered the question quickly and succinctly by referring to the FAQ with the relevant section. You on the other hand decided that Balbaar needed your 2 cents worth about ep2, Balbaar clearly never asked for or needed your opinion of the game. He just asked why the rollback was removed from ep2.
My 2 cemts is the alternative solution to stay focused on the FB story line without search for instructions!
this is the smarter way to play the version downloadable from this thread without getting trapped inuseless instructions made just because EP 2 is a SUPER BUGGED VERSION!
That requires a VN remake :cool:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Personally I'd rather Decent Monkey continue to work on new content than wasting time on a VN version.
Make a VN style version does not requires that much time for a skilled developer.
All renders are in the game...

Just delete the code about map and connect the points between the scenes respacting the choice...

I think the VN style version can be done in a few days... less than a week

I agree with you that he must continue the great EP3 and this will be done for sure!

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes