realakali

Donor
Jul 22, 2018
part of me wishes that some one would make an unoffical remake that would just remove the sandbox stuff from the game
I'd support this. Stopped playing after ep1, it just got too tedious imho. Even gave it another try recently, but it's just discouraging. Really sad, cause I think the setup and some of the tropes the game covers are really interesting and fun to play.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
This is extra version or basic
Extra version is exclusive for 1080p ?
You yourself answered your own question. The author releases 2 versions of the game. There is 1 of the options in the torrent. For example episode 3 v.4 corresponds

The title is the essence of the content.
If the game is called "..1080 extra" then there is extra content, and if the game is called "..720" then you should not look for something that is not there...

Reactions: vimmers

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Most "unofficial VN remakes" and by most I mean all that I have played are glorified gallery viewers except the choice of the gallery they just go on and on with the story and then have the default renpy text boxes for choices. While I am not a fan of the game UI, which feels slow and unnecessarily complex at times, I definitely don't think a standard remake fixes anything.

I think for a story this big, the usual "unofficial remakes" would make things worse as instead of clicking to move around the map, people would be clicking to go through the dialogues. I have seen that happening with RPGMV remakes. It's not fun at all, I would rather have a real gallery than that.

But I understand the time and effort required for that would be big enough for someone to not do it without any incentive, so it seems unlikely a real VN remake will ever happen.

Reactions: Lazarus Long

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
I'd support this. Stopped playing after ep1, it just got too tedious imho. Even gave it another try recently, but it's just discouraging. Really sad, cause I think the setup and some of the tropes the game covers are really interesting and fun to play.
Funny thing is, after a while there is only story, there is no grinding or however you want to call it.
Last updates were all about going somewhere and activating the event.
The only real "grind" is increasing the corruption to a high enough level to accept to do some stuff. After that it's all about content.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
There is always debate over what the ranch will be. I don't understand. Marcus has clearly stated what happens at the ranch. How there are levels of training. After a certain level she will have to fuck with dogs, at later levels pigs and horses.
Also something that can be mentioned is that this game draws heavy inspiration from Lida's Adventures. I don't remember where exactly I read it but I guess it was some post or maybe in game, or on patron ( I don't remember where ). Even that game features quite a lot of beastiality.
So if the ranch is shown through to the end then it will have it. As for the entire slave training and humilaition there is the Philip route developing towards that also the possible route with Monica being Trained by Marcus so she doesn't have to go to the ranch. Pet play and Dom sub, all these are included already. The ranch is to be dreaded in the game. I can't think of just various form of pet play and bondage equipment being enough. It has to go beyond that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
I have run into an issue with the falling path where neither of the quest entries for "stranger 1" completes and thus there's no progress;

1.PNG
2.PNG

First time I got so far that Monica showed her naked tits to him a couple times, but even then neither of these entries completed. Then I tried again with a new save and although I haven't progressed so far, the "show tits and butt to stranger" doesn't seem to complete no matter how many times I try. Anyone have a clue what's up?

It's this guy the link in the quest log points to for both entries btw

Vlaja

Mar 5, 2017
It's there a Episode 2.1 v0.16 Extra 1080p for Android? I haven't played this game in a while and i want to catch up with the story. ;)

Last edited:

realakali

Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Funny thing is, after a while there is only story, there is no grinding or however you want to call it.
The only real "grind" is increasing the corruption to a high enough level to accept to do some stuff. After that it's all about content.
Grinding isn't even the only aspect for me. It's "go to a specific place at a specific time, after doing this other specific thing at a different, specific place, and if you did a third specific thing a while back, you will get to see scene X". I've tried to play using a walkthrough even, and it still was messy. Too many locations to navigate quickly to where you need to go, or at least it's not explained well enough, not even in the ingame task system.

A good example of an "open world" is Timestamps, where you can't miss the next location(s) you are supposed to go to and where it's always pretty clear where the game needs you to go in order to progress the story. FB is just not designed in a very user friendly way, unfortunately, or you really have to enjoy this kind of gameplay, I guess.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Fashion Business [Ep. 3 v4 Extra] [DecentMonkey] crunched

Original Size PC: 6,01 GB

Compressed Size PC: 2,33 GB
FashionBusiness-EP3-v4-Extra-pc-crunched.zip: -

Compressed Size Mac: 2,31 GB
FashionBusiness-EP3-v4-Extra-mac-crunched.zip: -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

berny

Jun 8, 2017
What ihl86 said. The game has significantly less grinding for quite a while now (~ a year).
A good starting point for frustrated players would be Episode 3. Sure, you'll miss the content from Episode 2, but imo it's still worth it if you are interested in the game. And Episode 3 also has an improved in-game walkthrough. (which was almost as important as reducing the grind).

dirtyskivvies

May 6, 2017
You can unlock the gallery by editing "Achievements.rpy" in "FashionBusiness/game/Quests/" while you guys wait for someone willing to make a proper mod.

Changing the last 2 "return False" to "return True" at the bottom (line 304 & 309) will unlock every scene.

I attached a file with these 2 changes already made.
Rename it to "Achievements.rpy" (remove the numbers and _ that f95 adds when you download a file) and place it in "Fashion Business/game/Quests/", create the folder if you dont have it.
Does this work for EP2? I tried doing the same thing and can't get it to work

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
is v0.17 and 0.18 combined together with ep 3? i recently formatted my pc so I am not sure anymore. I would really appreciate it if someone clears my confusion!

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes