konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
disgruntled client - when /how? rng? k got triggered in 5+ days
ralph dates - how? ah, change cloth

Last edited:

xFelurian

Jul 9, 2018
Can anyone share save with all scenes from v8? or at least with most of them, thanks in advance
(wouldnt mind even v9)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Can anyone share save with all scenes from v8? or at least with most of them, thanks in advance
(wouldnt mind even v9)
Such a "magic" save does not exist in nature.The gallery opens by the corresponding entries in the persistent file, and there should be a lot of such entries (as well as associated saves containing all possible variants of the FB passage). More details here--> FAQ (point 1.5.2)

Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

xFelurian

Jul 9, 2018
Such a "magic" save does not exist in nature.The gallery opens by the corresponding entries in the persistent file, and there should be a lot of such entries (as well as associated saves containing all possible variants of the FB passage). More details here--> FAQ (point 1.5.2)
Thanks for answer but it didnt help much:) I have got saves before with most of scenes gallery open , so dont see a reason why it shouldnt be possible now

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Thanks for answer but it didnt help much:) I have got saves before with most of scenes gallery open , so dont see a reason why it shouldnt be possible now
Without a persestent file with the right entries, you can't make the entire in-game gallery unlocked permanently (I'm not mentioning all sorts of "scrappy" type mods now, as they are unofficial tools).
Уou can do the following experiment yourself:
Remove the persistent file from any RenPy game (make a backup beforehand). This file should be deleted both from C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\game directory\, as well as from the folder saves, which is located in game directory (example: C:\game folder\game\saves\). After this you will see that the scenes you have previously opened, in the in-game gallery will no longer open, all the scene icons will be "greyed out", despite the many saves you have made as you progress through the conditional game.

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
This is such a devious game. I like it.
Though, it was mentioned animals. Are there animal scenes in it?
Anyway, i like where it is going.
(i am only playing the first episode at the moment)

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
The animal scenes by the logic of what's going on should have been in the middle of episode 2 (in my opinion), but they aren't there yet. Maybe they'll show up when/if Monica gets to the Farm in episode 4 after all. But for now, there are plenty of interesting events in Fashion Business without the animals, which our beloved Lady is not happy about at all.

Reactions: goldenb

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Beastie is against Patreon rules so I don't think such scenes will be included, maybe if dev post some addon content on subscribestar or somewhere, but so far dev has kept all content Patreon friendly removing stuff Patreon disapproved of such as according to them too youngish looking teen chars.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Just wondering. Can Monica actually work at the whore place or is this just a filler? She has high corruption and also high bitching

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Just wondering. Can Monica actually work at the whore place or is this just a filler? She has high corruption and also high bitching
Don't know what you mean by "whore place" At Shiny hole strip club pub there are dancing scenes, serving customers & private show scenes. On the street there are some scenes with dudes she can pick up & since last update she can work at the street corner, one scene so far. At hotel she can work as a higher class hooker, multiple scenes there.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Don't know what you mean by "whore place" At Shiny hole strip club pub there are dancing scenes, serving customers & private show scenes. On the street there are some scenes with dudes she can pick up & since last update she can work at the street corner, one scene so far. At hotel she can work as a higher class hooker, multiple scenes there.
No, what i meant is the corner where 3 hookers standing or sitting. The one in mommy i think. The dialog say, you wanna leave or join. But Monica says outright no.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
No, what i meant is the corner where 3 hookers standing or sitting. The one in mommy i think. The dialog say, you wanna leave or join. But Monica says outright no.
Yeah like I mentioned there was one scene was added last update, you probably haven't got there in the story yet to unlock the event. Check the walkthrough on devs homepage linked on first page in this thread: decent-monkey.com.

Reactions: coffeeaddicted

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: abdoosh

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Stan5851 Well, yes. My (Monica) situation is that she can now dance in the shinning hole. But there isn't much else to do.
In did, in the meantime, do Melanies quest which is Dicks quest. But Monica can not do anything else really. There is not really a sex scene, except for the landlord (discount). I have also still something open in the mansion. It says that Bradie (or what the name is) can blackmail. But i think i did not trigger it. Not sure how. Have to consult the FAQ.
Though, i wanted to get it myself instead of looking it up.
Even though you can reduce the bitchiness to 0, Monicas convictions are not touched. She refuses certain actions. Like to make money as a street whore. The photoshoot is basically over, though there are still some shots to be completed.
Plus Victoria is still not bad friend. Though i am not to worried about that. Of course i can not go to the hotel since i do not have dress yet. So that path is closed to me at the moment.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Not sure about that, seems to be arbitrary policing by patreon mods, several games have had problems with Patreon because of Beastie content. Specific example "Sex Gods" by Guapoman whose fantasy furries where deemed too animal like by reviewing moderator.

https://f95zone.to/threads/sex-gods-v0-27-guapoman.4883/page-35#post-3924764

Some others such as Project Myriam posts beastie outside patreon in patch and I think Boner tales also ran into trouble because of beastie content.

Last edited:

rakisi

May 13, 2020
Hello
please put Ep 2.2 V18 ! i cant find it here ... i downloaded Ep 2.1 V16 from here and has a bug, cant complete the game

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Not sure about that, seems to be arbitrary policing by patreon mods, several games have had problems with Patreon because of Beastie content. Specific example "Sex Gods" by Guapoman whose fantasy furries where deemed too animal like by reviewing moderator.

https://f95zone.to/threads/sex-gods-v0-27-guapoman.4883/page-35#post-3924764

Some others such as Project Myriam posts beastie outside patreon in patch and I think Boner tales also ran into trouble because of beastie content.
But on the other hand we have the trouble-free spread of Lida's Adventures and Office Wife. The first one has a lot of animal scenes (no furry content). I haven't played Office Wife, but Geko1711writes that it also has scenes with animals. Maybe patreon has a special attitude towards furry content and it somehow falls under "animal cruelty" (lol), which is forbidden by their rules, and since neither Office Wife nor Lida's Adventures have furry content, those games have no problem (my guess).
Stan5851 Well, yes. My (Monica) situation is that she can now dance in the shinning hole. But there isn't much else to do.
In did, in the meantime, do Melanies quest which is Dicks quest. But Monica can not do anything else really. There is not really a sex scene, except for the landlord (discount). I have also still something open in the mansion. It says that Bradie (or what the name is) can blackmail. But i think i did not trigger it. Not sure how. Have to consult the FAQ.
Though, i wanted to get it myself instead of looking it up.
Even though you can reduce the bitchiness to 0, Monicas convictions are not touched. She refuses certain actions. Like to make money as a street whore. The photoshoot is basically over, though there are still some shots to be completed.
Plus Victoria is still not bad friend. Though i am not to worried about that. Of course i can not go to the hotel since i do not have dress yet. So that path is closed to me at the moment.
yester64 , without seeing your quest log in detail, it's hard for me to say anything about your Monica's progress. I think referring to the FAQ. and the wouldn't be the worst idea. And then, you don't have to read the whole walkthrough if you're wary of spoilers, but it will help you figure out what you missed and what storyline you didn't pass. There's a lot of content in episodes 2 and 3, and it can be difficult at times.

p.s. Regarding Bardie and his content, please note that there is a separate link in the FAQ to the walkthrough of ep2, which features this character (the current official walkthroughs don't feature his storyline, as content with him was removed from the game by the author due to claims by Patreon).

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes