Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
SonsOfLiberty Also, figure it might be good for those of us who are just starting this game to have reliable download links. Thanks for all you do for us perverts.
Agree 100%, It would be cool to see ep 1-3 compressed with this cool new algorithms for the new players. Like in this thread. But I personally don't know much on the matter. :confused:
Eromantis Hi! Please, consider converting your PNGs (preferably the source ones) into WEBP.
I did a quick test and got 86% savings, getting your "images folder" down to just over 100 MB without loss to fidelity (WEBP 96q with YUV):
View attachment 3211203

Plus, consider converting the 320K MP3s from your "music" to VBR 170-210K - you'll save a lot of space this way and audio quality will still be good.
View attachment 3211216

Thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: bitsybobs3

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Question is that Slave Farm path still in very early stages. Monica is threatened at the police station,almost at the start of the story she can be sent to a farm to be trained. It seemed it was going to be it's own route,but it was put on the back-burner until other routes were developed. So was only wondering if it is being worked on now?

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Question is that Slave Farm path still in very early stages. Monica is threatened at the police station,almost at the start of the story she can be sent to a farm to be trained. It seemed it was going to be it's own route,but it was put on the back-burner until other routes were developed. So was only wondering if it is being worked on now?
no, until end we with high chance won`t see it.

Reactions: JaszMan

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
SonsOfLiberty You would not happen to have a compressed version like this, for this chapter? I tried all of those and the Pixeldrain was the only one still active but it keeps throwing 2 errors while unzipping. I downloaded it three times, same issue. It may not be anything major but won't know until I play through to that point. Also, figure it might be good for those of us who are just starting this game to have reliable download links. Thanks for all you do for us perverts.
I will look here later today when I get some time.

Reactions: bamachine

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Hunter spends Big Guy money on RL Russian Las Vegas hookers but in spirit he is with us.
I just wish to have him as mate, imagine the wild night outs...

Cocaine, sex, performing horrible things to those girls...

After Jesus, he is my second idol <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: pr0n

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
EP2- Bardie asking me to be his friend's mother
I need to go get a dress, I can get a discount if I worked as a mannaquin, here is the issue
I can't work as a mannaquin because I did not meet stevie yet! and now I will get the dress to progress fucking bardie story and get lock of the discount. Always with sandbox games, wasting so much time clicking so much just to get fucked instead of imagining fucking the characters.

so wtf now?
1706559626265.png

ffs don't tell me I am locked out of the whole clothing store scenes

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Do you doubt the same content that is in Episode 3 is there in 4?

Or do I need to download both separately to be able to play each episode separately!!
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Does anyone know when and if the Revenge Path will be integrated? :) I m looking forward to it....Miss Monika needs to kick some asses... :LOL:
I'd like to see it happen, but I don't have much faith that the developer will go for it. At the root of all Monica's troubles is her bitchiness and a global conspiracy against her that involves a wide range of powerful people. And I don't yet know how the circumstances in the game's plot would have to change for Monica to be able to get revenge on all the scum of both sexes without the help of Marcus, who we know has agreed to help her on the Revenge path. So I'm a cautious optimist in that regard. If there are 1-2 good endings (within the main plot) among all 8+ endings, I'll be satisfied.

By a good ending I mean at least restoration of Monica's civil rights and freedoms, stopping her persecution, returning her documents, financial assets and real estate. And it is very desirable that by the end of the game such Monica stopped being a bitch, then all this will acquire a deep meaning and will look like a well-deserved reward.

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes