Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Are there any console commands to decrease/increase relationship levels? Am planning on replaying the game using the provided saves on the Wiki page. However, I have no interest in some of the relationships--for example, Julia.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Are there any console commands to decrease/increase relationship levels? Am planning on replaying the game using the provided saves on the Wiki page. However, I have no interest in some of the relationships--for example, Julia.
dunno about console
but .saveeditonline.com are your friend

but on the other hand if you mesh with relationship
i think you will break the game

Last edited:

The F-Team

Aug 2, 2021
I finished ep 1 and started ep 2 I load in using my last save right before she went to bed in ep 1 but in ep 2 whenever i try to load back in to a save i made in ep 2(to be specific various different places during ep 2 first day i even tried sleeping and tried the second day and it still gives the error) i get an exception error and it doesn't let me continue and doesn't let me load back in to a different spot it still doesn't let me. This is what the traceback file says:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Rooms/House/Basement/basement_bedroom1.rpy", line 49, in script

Exception: Arguments supplied, but parameter list not present

p.s. I have attached the traceback.txt
p.p.s. Ignoring the error multiple times seemed to have fixed the issue for now atleast....please let me know if i have done something wrong on my end
I am having the same problem. Played episode 1 - the one from OP (1080 completed Extra) - loaded save in episode 2 (1080 completed Extra), as soon as I save and try to load I get the same exceptions as you. I never installed any kind of gallery mod. Ignoring all the exceptions it can't be a real solution, guess all those missing things are gonna cause trouble down the road.
Any solution yet? I don't mean starting a new game and answering all the questions (still can't wake up nude on startup), I mean a fix to continue with my first episode save.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I am having the same problem. Played episode 1 - the one from OP (1080 completed Extra) - loaded save in episode 2 (1080 completed Extra), as soon as I save and try to load I get the same exceptions as you. I never installed any kind of gallery mod. Ignoring all the exceptions it can't be a real solution, guess all those missing things are gonna cause trouble down the road.
Any solution yet? I don't mean starting a new game and answering all the questions (still can't wake up nude on startup), I mean a fix to continue with my first episode save.
I remember having similar issues a few years back. What fixed the issue for me was shortening the file path for the games. Don't understand the reason this game has issues like this but other players mentioned this fix back then and it worked for me.

Monica will be able to wake up naked less than a third into ep2 with a non imported save. So it's not the end of the world if you can't fix your import issue anyway.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
still can't wake up nude on startup
walkthrough/guide says

Take your fashion magazine from the table, change clothes. Go to bed and sleep well…
Save the game before you sleep. You can use your safe file for Episode 2

i think this i changed
cos i think i saved in the hallway between laundry and wardrobe

Reactions: The F-Team

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
Its true that ignoring the exception error can cause errors down the road but I've been playing for a while and I haven't noticed any changes. So maybe your best bet is to do what I did and ignore them. I never would've had the sanity or memory power to answer every questions lol so hats off too you XD

Reactions: The F-Team

wanner007

Jun 27, 2022
Stan5851,职位:8431086,成员:1720085 said:
不是自愿的,你说?嗯,好吧,我会把它当作未来更新的一点剧透。)我很想知道是谁让这只“可怜而天真的羊”做她对莫妮卡、梅兰妮和斯蒂芬妮所做的所有事情。
[/引用]
如果是这样,维多利亚做这些事情是谁的指示?这是一个剧透或找出谁是维多利亚背后的真正运营商。会不会是类似侦探的那种后续大片?

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
just don't start the Julia relationship.

Reactions: agn25

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Please write in English, as it is the only language of communication on f95. Regarding your question, the game initially started out as a drama, but the further it develops, the more elements of comedy I see in it. And that's actually a good thing, given that the game's main fetishes are humiliation and blackmail of Monica (and her girlfriends). And humiliation seasoned with humour is definitely better than just 'serious-faced' humiliation. And what lies beneath these fetishes and what this game is all about, you can read here.

As for the detective elements, that's there too, but the main intrigue of the whole game (in my opinion) is when Monica will finally go to the Farm. I would like it to happen in episode 4, as agn25 suggests.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes