Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I passed this update. As usual, DecentMonkey did everything to the highest standard. The gem of v10 is the gorgeous scene with Fred and Monica and Monica's reaction is priceless. The rest of the scenes are also very good. But with Melanie and Victoria's interactions, it once again occurred to me that one day this will have to happen in one form or another. I'm not an evil person and would settle for revenge without mutilation.

p.s. In this version, the scenes from v9 and v10 in the in-game gallery are again unavailable for viewing (after passing) and the icons with scenes just aren't clickable. I have 600+ pages of FB saves and perfectly fine with it, but for players used to saving the game infrequently, this kind of unavailability of already passed scenes can be inconvenient. Hopefully DM will fix this in the next update.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Anyone know what happens In v10 with Melanie? Im only on Mac and don't know how to import save file. Thanks
Where to put the save files

Mac

720p /Users/%yourusername%/Library/RenPy/TestProj/
1080p /Users/%yourusername%/Library/RenPy/fashionbusiness1/

More details here:

Reactions: EraRamp

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Anyone know what happens In v10 with Melanie? Im only on Mac and don't know how to import save file. Thanks

Where to put the save files

Mac

720p /Users/%yourusername%/Library/RenPy/TestProj/
1080p /Users/%yourusername%/Library/RenPy/fashionbusiness1/

More details here:
an possible explanation

The wiki sadly is a teensy bit sloppy. Both in not mentioning the full folder names (fashionbusiness1_renpy and TestProj-1525113205 respectively) and in advising downloaded saves be placed in the game's save folder without stressing the fact that the platform-specific save location does take precedence, hence it not being possible to overwrite (or delete) existing saves by way of the former.
now i don't know mac but i wrote this

you need to remove this from the download 1741356_
and you also need to start the game and save once
in that way it create those 2 save locations

Reactions: EraRamp
Oct 14, 2021
is there a way for me the new fred scenes and other scenes without playing through the game? i want to play it after a few more updates. the gallery mod in the front page didn't work

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
LMFAO i wish this was like luna falls falls from grace cos alot of the guys are just straight up cunts!!, i just want to kill them :LOL: :LOL:.

Fred i cant stand him more everytime i see this cunt i want just chop off his cock or put him in chastity and cut his smug smile from his face lol. I know it is not this type of game i get that, its just my way of thinking, i just want monica to dominate the fuck out of him even double domming him with mel or someone lol :)

Biff i just wanna pull his fucking teeth out and shove them up his arse, again i wanna dominate the fuck out of him.

I dont know if she does or not cos so far i am at the point where victoria is fucking mel for the first time of their meeting, so i kinda wanna know if mon gets any revenge on any of these fucktard cunts.

I do know she revenges steve but i just wanna know any revenge on the two cunts i have mentioned above?

I just want to avoid all of the cocks as much as i can. Also someone please tell me that monica gets her place back at somepoint from where i am at cos her dialogues of " i will get my company back" constantly is getting annoying to be honest lol

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
LMFAO i wish this was like luna falls falls from grace cos alot of the guys are just straight up cunts!!, i just want to kill them :LOL: :LOL:.

Fred i cant stand him more everytime i see this cunt i want just chop off his cock or put him in chastity and cut his smug smile from his face lol. I know it is not this type of game i get that, its just my way of thinking, i just want monica to dominate the fuck out of him even double domming him with mel or someone lol :)

Biff i just wanna pull his fucking teeth out and shove them up his arse, again i wanna dominate the fuck out of him.

I dont know if she does or not cos so far i am at the point where victoria is fucking mel for the first time of their meeting, so i kinda wanna know if mon gets any revenge on any of these fucktard cunts.

I do know she revenges steve but i just wanna know any revenge on the two cunts i have mentioned above?

I just want to avoid all of the cocks as much as i can. Also someone please tell me that monica gets her place back at somepoint from where i am at cos her dialogues of " i will get my company back" constantly is getting annoying to be honest lol
What are you talking about Fred is the most entertaining character in this game his weakness is his professionalism which Monica can easily use to her advantage plus he always is super nice he just wants to have sex with Monica . Fred knows so much about Monica that he could easily destroy her like getting her out of the house plus he has been in her workplace i mean after all he was Monica driver he knows all of the places where Monica used to visit

Adama2121

Mar 18, 2019
While extracting file downloaded from NOPY, info about it being corrupted pops up. It extracts, but there are no animations and only a portion of images is visible.
I didn't download files from other sites, because it would download for a few hours.
Anyone else got the same issue?
Yes
download from PIXELDRAIN

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
What are you talking about Fred is the most entertaining character in this game his weakness is his professionalism which Monica can easily use to her advantage plus he always is super nice he just wants to have sex with Monica . Fred knows so much about Monica that he could easily destroy her like getting her out of the house plus he has been in her workplace i mean after all he was Monica driver he knows all of the places where Monica used to visit
what am i talking about? I dont like him simple i hate his smuginess when he talks and his smug smile I am allowed to vent on someone i do not like.

Charon XXX

Jun 1, 2019
Hi, is Bardie's way out of the game? I looked at the instructions after a long time and there is nothing written about it? Thanks for the reply :)

Thony

Jul 8, 2017
Can anyone tell me why it keeps telling me to clean the house when there is nothing to clean? What step did I miss? Better has been kicked out of the house. It tells me I need to finish the cleaning task. Almost certain Ive hit a glitch,

Last edited:

jozzi

Jan 11, 2022
help solve a couple of problems in the second episode!!! blowjob to a stranger appeared, but for the first time I did not use this option...since he was closing all other routes of the street. (what are the conditions for the option to become active again)

jozzi

Jan 11, 2022
the second problem is striptease....to achieve 76 poses in the dance, I could only 68 without repeating, how many times I did not constantly try arrows with dots and there are no new poses (((

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes