vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
hey guys the last time i played this game was like 3-4 updates after it came out it was still on rpgm, i remember the cops telling monica if she was willing to become a whore or go to a farm or something like that.. did they make it?
she can be whore
read FAQ

Reactions: Stan5851

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Yes, but it's the usual light twincest. Don't count on anything more than that. And yes, it's high time the incest tag was removed from the game description, it's constantly misleading to new players.
one of the Twins with monica i take it. :love: :love:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
one of the Twins with monica i take it. :love: :love:
As far as I remember, in this scene the twins exchange light kisses/ caresses and at the words promise each other something like a hot night of sex. But it goes no further than words.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Need activation code for extra version. Now there's also this anti-piracy crap to overcome :(.
anti-piracy lickfest. I tried to find a way to pay patreon or subscribestar in friday => then i saw how he ruined 720 p version=> and fckd up with Mel`s punishment (it`s no fckn clue that anyone except Rebbeca wanna do golden shower, even Monica), and according to 720p it`s not even happen (old times extra scenes was adding content and not ruined thee whole plot line). Stan is right - DM seems to become more greedy.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
So we need a Hero to hack this activation. В моей стране есть поговорка: "Жадность фраера сгубила"./In my country there is a saying: "Fraer's greed ruined him". The DM should be reminded of this. Any attempt at prohibition always backfires and ends badly.
It should sound like: Money hunger has ruined the sucker. Cuz "Fraer" is too 90th russian, not even young russian spekers undersntand it.
There`s a good example - Cursed Armor 2 with antipiracy - its hacked in 1-2 days< but he he spend too much time to make it work everytime.

• Haha
Reactions: vasua

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
It's sad that still some people don't understand that pirating the 1080p version just kills the game. It's not about getting rich, it's about being able to finance this project.
That's why there's now a encryption. It's tolerated to have the 720p version for good, but if you want the nice stuff, you have to pay. Nothing good is for free, that's how life is. ;)

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
It's sad that still some people don't understand that pirating the 1080p version jut kills the game. That's why there's now a encryption. It's tolerated to have the 720p version for good, but if you want the nice stuff, you have to pay. Nothing good is for free, that's how life is. ;)
Lickfest kills it.
And i suppose you are i high grade patreon - can u tell him to make boosty or similar account that can be paid from Russia e.t.c.?

P.S. and 1 more - who wanna buy => will buy. Example - Witcher 3. Who wanna pirate it - will pirate.

Last edited:
Reactions: vasua and Stan5851

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Download the attachment and copy the rpy file to \FashionBusiness-EP3-v12-Extra-pc\game\Quests\Technical.

My game says now it is aktivated with a wrong code for activation. If that not work let me know it.

Make a backup of the original file, before you test it. Need more fixing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851 and rnzn

Hallowicked

Jun 21, 2022
Download the attachment and copy the rpy file to \FashionBusiness-EP3-v12-Extra-pc\game\Quests\Technical.

My game says now it is aktivated with a wrong code for activation. If that not work let me know it.

Make a backup of the original file, before you test it.
I tested it on a Savegame but it doenst work.Still showing the "Game must be activated" shit

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
The developer of Being a DIK also suffered from greed syndrome (like Decent Monkey) and tried to block his game from people who were not patrons. Remember how that ended. That's right, the game got hacked. The same is waiting for Fashion Business. It's only a matter of time.
It seems to be done already) This only encourages people to hack

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Maturely it's a great idea to put activation stuff in game, but but but there are some people (including me) who's bank cards don't work on Patreon. My Indian Bank's cards are not supported.
Ih he wanna more money, he should spent time to make more ways to be it payable. Not codes. I`m sure there are several hundreds ppl who can pay 5-10$ a month at least, but they couldn`t due to pay problems.
And with this approach, an outflow of low grade patrons can now begin

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes