Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I love farm games, but now I think I'm beginning to understand the perversity of the place you call 'the farm' in this game. It's not a place where you go to plant seeds, water and harvest like the beautiful Stardew Valley or the classic Harvest Moon.
You're right, mate. The Farm in FB is not that nice place where we can grow cucumbers and tomatoes, haha...The only thing worse than that is probably what our "lovely" psycho Juliette does in KG with slaves and slave girls. :sneaky:
Does ep2 have a game/00speechbubble.rpy file if so pls post it here. Can't understand this error.
This file is related to RenPy files and is not directly related to FB. It is in many AVN RenPy games and can be found here.
your_game_dir\renpy\common

But there is no such file in Ep2v16 distribution.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I really like the character Melanie in the female characters. I hope in the future there will be more sex scenes between her and characters like Dick the Lawyer, Steve, Ralph Roberts, Fred or Bob.
Only 1 scene with Dick. She`ll get her own way. And by story she knew only Dick and not connected with others. (except Steve - but there is still time for their happy time)

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2022
Only 1 scene with Dick. She`ll get her own way. And by story she knew only Dick and not connected with others. (except Steve - but there is still time for their happy time)
Is that so? I hope Melanie has more scene in the future update. It would be a shame for someone with such a beautiful body to not have many sex scenes. Thanks for spoiling the content for me in advance

Reactions: BetoMurilo

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Is that so? I hope Melanie has more scene in the future update. It would be a shame for someone with such a beautiful body to not have many sex scenes. Thanks for spoiling the content for me in advance
There are a lot of other guys...and girls. Just not the ones you want to her. She has a lot of content.

Vibesy

Nov 19, 2023
If you are playing this for Melanie you are wasting your time. She is underused and like lots of things in this game, her potential is wasted. You would be better off finding another game that uses the same model.

Reactions: podkop09

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
If you are playing this for Melanie you are wasting your time. She is underused and like lots of things in this game, her potential is wasted. You would be better off finding another game that uses the same model.
Well, that's one point of view. I certainly don't agree that Melanie's potential is wasted in this game. I think that the developer has made quite good use of her in the story, so far. Of course, I'll have to wait and see what I think of the endings he gives her.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Well waking up this morning with no update overnight? Just adds to what I think has been a bizarre update cycle. A few update progress reports with the most uninspiring pictures of feet and a hungover looking Monica to go with them. Spoilers seemingly rushed out at the last minute and with all of those now not viewable to the public?. Now not making a Monday deadline? It's okay though as I'm not really that enthused for this one.
Feels like an end of an era.

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes