Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Yeah she might see whats coming this time.;)
i mean that stmth will be added on top of that thing that suit this round thing.

Like cum bucket. But Monica is very pleasant at this moment against whore#2.
And DM wrote that Mon can start loving action in this update - son intriguing.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
i mean that stmth will be added on top of that thing that suit this round thing.

Like cum bucket. But Monica is very pleasant at this moment against whore#2.
Yes it is a slightly better picture of her than the two hour sleep one from the Shiny Hole.

"And DM wrote that Mon can start loving action in this update - son intriguing."

That would turn the basement storyline into the farce the Fred storyline has become. Sounds more concerning to me. Unless he was referring to another scene other than the basement. Which come to think about it is just as concerning unless it is in character and she earns some money which Monica does and has always loved.

Last edited:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
can`t recognize the device. Seems smth that will seal her head?
It's an acrylic bondage box. There's probably a more accurate name for it, but I can't remember at the moment.

It's a box made out of acrylic. They put her in it, probably in a kneeling position, and stick her head out of the hole, and lock the box.

Okay, this wets the appetite.(y) My head is no longer thumping.
She's altogether too pleased with the situation.

Just what we needed - another Fred scenario with Monica loving what is done to her. At least this route will lead directly to an ending, and we won't have to sit through too much of "happy slut" Monica.

Reactions: EraRamp and agn25

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Don't worry, if history is anything to go by, her smile will turn to a frown within a few renders after this one.
Can predict that whore#2 was told again to have sex with guests instead of Monica. (She already have more sex scenes in basement than Monica :mad: )

• Sad
Reactions: Sachin Lamba
Dec 12, 2022
I really like the character Melanie in the female characters. I hope in the future there will be more sex scenes between her and characters like Dick the Lawyer, Steve, Ralph Roberts, Fred or Bob.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
can`t recognize the device. Seems smth that will seal her head?
So far it looks like a error work (think of the old vanilla basement scene where Monica is fed and plied with high-end champagne and expensive cakes). Perhaps we end up with the same thing as the reference scene from "Pale Carnations" and Monica finally gets to taste nasty things like octopus tentacles, rotten semen, etc. I don't really believe it, but we'll see. Personally, I'd like more punishments for her, like a good old hard spanking, bondage/shibari and more bdsm variety. But assuming what happens in this scene, I'm betting on a "golden shower" for Monica and something else like pouring sperm on her.

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes