hickdx3

Jan 21, 2022
Help pls after couple min of playing Maps are Black and now i can't Save anymore
MemoryError: out of memory i have 16GB Ram this is only game which crash me

Zrzut ekranu (711).png
i'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
MemoryError: out of memory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "S:\Games\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "S:\Games\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "S:\Games\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "S:\Games\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "S:\Games\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "S:\Games\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "S:\Games\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "S:\Games\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "S:\Games\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "S:\Games\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "S:\Games\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "S:\Games\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "S:\Games\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "S:\Games\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
File "S:\Games\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 419, in save
six.reraise(t, e, tb)
File "S:\Games\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 405, in save
dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
File "S:\Games\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
MemoryError: out of memory

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra
Sun Mar 24 12:41:50 2024

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Help pls after couple min of playing Maps are Black and now i can't Save anymore
MemoryError: out of memory i have 16GB Ram this is only game which crash me
when you start the game are you using a old save
or did you start a new game

and are it's a full game
or a compressed
if compressed contact compressor
i don't support compressed games

also i am not sure but it seems that you have used unren
to bypass forward backward roll you can't do that in eps2
File "S:\Games\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact

Last edited:

hickdx3

Jan 21, 2022
also i am not sure but it seems that you have used unren
to bypass forward backward roll you can't do that in eps2
is any way to fix that? i tried once use unren because i wanted unlock Console (i tried UnRen.bat v1.0.11d

and are it's a full game
or a compressed
if compressed contact compressor
i don't support compressed games
Full
when you start the game are you using a old save
or did you start a new game
it doesn't matter i tried old/new after while it was this same

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
is any way to fix that? i tried once use unren because i wanted unlock Console (i tried UnRen.bat v1.0.11d

Full

it doesn't matter i tried old/new after while it was this same
in game folder look after
unren-dev.rpy
unren-quick.rpy
unren-rollback.rpy
unren-skip.rpy
and delete them
dunno what you will use console to
but there are a ingame cheat menu
you should read the FAQ

hickdx3

Jan 21, 2022
Because when i Unpack game i don't have these
unren-dev.rpy
unren-quick.rpy
unren-rollback.rpy
unren-skip.rpy
so this don't helping me
(i tried install any Ep from this forum 1-4 and alway this same (i'm afraid only format of Pc will help me with that)

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Because when i Unpack game i don't have these
unren-dev.rpy
unren-quick.rpy
unren-rollback.rpy
unren-skip.rpy
so this don't helping me
(i tried install any Ep from this forum 1-4 and alway this same (i'm afraid only format of Pc will help me with that)
no don't format pc
you said you used unren
and those files will be generated in the game folder. that's why i said delete them
but those files aren't in the zip files
fourter more you shall only unpack 1 game at time and play it
they are standalone games but you can use the saves from previous games
hope you understand
or else just ask

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I cannot support the creator every month, but I could buy the game if it was on Steam (it is not :ROFLMAO:), however in the suggestions I found a game that uses a very similar menu.
Is "Milfs of Sunville" a game by the same developer :WaitWhat:?

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I cannot support the creator every month, but I could buy the game if it was on Steam (it is not :ROFLMAO:), however in the suggestions I found a game that uses a very similar menu.
Is "Milfs of Sunville" a game by the same developer :WaitWhat:?
Yes it`s same team. They have another game for kids.

FB was on steam until it wasn`t banned there.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Could the pool be the Marcus scene?
Forget about Marcus. If he does show up, it will be near the end of Ep4 (imo)...besides, do you see bars on the walls or rats snooping around the prisoners' cells here? Then it's definitely not Marcus. The next scene with Marcus, based on what we've seen before, should be at the Farm (which with the current state of patreon politics is still impossible) or in prison...

Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Forget about Marcus. If he does show up, it will be near the end of Ep4 (imo)...besides, do you see bars on the walls or rats snooping around the prisoners' cells here? Then it's definitely not Marcus. The next scene with Marcus, based on what we've seen before, should be at the Farm (which with the current state of patreon politics is still impossible) or in prison...
I can`t understand how is it possible to connect one of the purest picture for whole game and Marcus...
There is more chances that Vicky is Marcus friendly clone than that.

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes