qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
interesting 3 pics i found, they are in same line as others possible endings pics for Monica VIP ending.
Seems like it`s future "what if" when Basement end
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This one is interesting. It's Monica with a new hairstyle on the right, isn't it? Probably, the ending where Monica liked the basement so much that she decided to run it together with Philip.
Likely, there will be two different endings in relation to the basement. One where Monica is a sub and another where she is a dom, depending on the choices made during the events.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
This one is interesting. It's Monica with a new hairstyle on the right, isn't it? Probably, the ending where Monica liked the basement so much that she decided to run it together with Philip.
Likely, there will be two different endings in relation to the basement. One where Monica is a sub and another where she is a dom, depending on the choices made during the events.
Don`t think its Monica cuz all this short endings will happen only if you stay in VIP forever (and i think in next endings also we will see them).

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Don`t think its Monica cuz all this short endings will happen only if you stay in VIP forever (and i think in next endings also we will see them).
I thought all that basement stuff only happens if Monica actually goes there and agrees to Philip's contract. I mean there is either the basement or other endings, including the terrible VIP one.
Unless it is a random character who hasn't appeared in the game, it has to be Monica. I mean she is the only one with such fair skin, dark hair and body proportions.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I thought all that basement stuff only happens if Monica actually goes there and agrees to Philip's contract. I mean there is either the basement or other endings, including the terrible VIP one.
Unless it is a random character who hasn't appeared in the game, it has to be Monica. I mean she is the only one with such fair skin, dark hair and body proportions.
i think it`s more about telling about Phillips future:
Like he still play games in Basement, but as Monica gone, he had to find new toy blah blah blah.

I`ll try to find any info in code later.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
this endings scenes already ingamecode but Home isn`t started for no reasons for me.

But about Phillip there's interesting thing: it will start if you signed contract and finish quest (mb leave with safe word), so it means that basement will have ending with continuation to main plot. And no it`s not Monica

Last edited:
Reactions: vireker

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
But about Phillip there's interesting thing: it will start if you signed contract and finish quest (mb leave with safe word), so it means that basement will have ending with continuation to main plot. And no it`s not Monica
This is exactly what I was talking about. Don't give too much credence to the "fact" that the basement is an "a priori dead end route" (only because it can have separate bad(?) endings and because "basement saves" don't work with the main plot yet).

I think the DM will still find a way to make it so that Monica can return to the main Office route, as it was intended from the beginning. It might not look as elegant as if the basement content was released in advance, but at least no one will have to scroll through a huge amount of content. Of course, I could be wrong, but time will tell.

Reactions: vireker and EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
This is exactly what I was talking about. Don't give too much credence to the "fact" that the basement is an "a priori dead end route" (only because it can have separate bad(?) endings and because "basement saves" don't work with the main plot yet).

I think the DM will still find a way to make it so that Monica can return to the main Office route, as it was intended from the beginning. It might not look as elegant as if the basement content was released in advance, but at least no one will have to scroll through a huge amount of content. Of course, I could be wrong, but time will tell.
yeap. the worst thing will be replay from 3.16

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes