Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I'm poor, so it's hard to sponsor 20 dollars a month
I'm waiting for a hero, but I understand even if he doesn't appear
Because people like me can't improve the quality of the game through sponsorship
not 20 a month - updates comes out every 9 weeks. You can just subscribe in the moment it comes out. So it became 10$/month.

Reactions: ishti

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Has anyone managed to raise the $30,000 for Philip legally? I'm trying at the moment, but it's taking a really long time.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Has anyone managed to raise the $30,000 for Philip legally? I'm trying at the moment, but it's taking a really long time.
I know I haven't. Doesn't that $30,000 choice have the dreaded "to be completed in a future update" labeled on it? So as of now there is no point to raise that money. As I see it neither using the cheat mode or wearing out my Ctrl key by repeating events over and over seem fun or logical.

Especially when this $30,000 will be able most likely to be made or substituted, through one event later like the solution too the Perry debt in the latest update.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I know I haven't. Doesn't that $30,000 choice have the dreaded "to be completed in a future update" labeled on it? So as of now there is no point to raise that money. As I see it neither using the cheat mode or wearing out my Ctrl key by repeating events over and over seem fun or logical.

Especially when this $30,000 will be able most likely to be made or substituted, through one event later like the solution too the Perry debt in the latest update.
but its too far away from time when it was needed

Rel Teeg

Oct 25, 2022
I wonder if someone can help me. I have started Ep3 V16 after doing the Marcus path. I went through the first part of Ep3 and now free to move on.
I completed almost all of the Ep2, just a few bits not done, answered the questions for Ep3. In the new list of tasks, one mentions "the guest room" or an alternative. What guest room where? Apparently I missed that in Ep2.
The second has to do with me owing ... etc.....Ok I figured that one out, found in thread. Just trying to figure out guest room thing.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Stan5851

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I'm poor, so it's hard to sponsor 20 dollars a month
I'm waiting for a hero, but I understand even if he doesn't appear
Because people like me can't improve the quality of the game through sponsorship
You can support a developer for $1 as well. It's not a problem ;)

Reactions: Stan5851
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes