agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Btw - this spoiler looks like competition: who`s best friend for Vicky...
There has to be more too this scene than that. I'm going to be disappointed if this is all it is.

About Fred, it was a local joke. Some players (including me) hate the guy (for certain reasons described earlier), so it was just banter, nothing more. As for the 3rd person, it's obviously none other than Viсky.
Vicky is highly likely but it may be that she has organised this meet up of three with orders left for Melanie. She just as likely could be watching from her monitor back at Dick's office. As to who the third will be it most likely is Victoria, Rebecca or Monica. Why either of these characters would be used as some mystery in the spoiler is puzzling though?

An out of left field option is the Fashion magazines IT guy. He has recently been off work and the last time that we know he had time off was when Victoria was using him for some hacking expertise. Maybe Vic needs something else hacked and she is setting him up with this duo as a payoff for his help. It's possible? And much better than another girlfriend battle.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Maybe Vic needs something else hacked and she is setting him up with this duo as a payoff for his help. It's possible? And much better than another girlfriend battle.
Definitely not for me. I hate that fat bastard as much as I hate Fred, and my Monica deliberately botched the final quest with Greta..In other words, she just gave her a knee up the arse and the IT guy was left with nothing. As for the realisation of the upcoming event - there are two things that I think are worth paying attention to.

1. If Vicky is not completely stupid, then she should realise that leaving her "girlfriends" alone with each other is a bad idea...After all, Monica and Melanie might well have told Rebecca and Stephanie some things about Vicky.'s true intentions and it could completely break her control over their group. I don't know if the DM himself is thinking about this nuance, but if "yes", it's unlikely that he would leave them alone together.

2. Even if this off-screen character turns out to be our Monica (which I'd be happy about, especially if she puts on a strapon and fucks Melanie), then given the above, it would make sense for Vicky to organise some kind of remote control over them (as she did when she filmed the dirt on Stephanie, setting up a video camera and forcing Melanie to execute her plan).

But whoever the 3rd character turns out to be, I'm betting it will be a full (or partial, but with Victoria) purely female bachelorette party...Plus, we haven't had a scene in Vicky's flat yet where she's not there. So I think it'll be the same this time around. As for the nature of the interaction between our "girlfriends", we'll see. Hopefully it will be fun..)

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
If Vicky is not completely stupid, then she should realise that leaving her "girlfriends" alone with each other is a bad idea...After all, Monica and Melanie might well have told Rebecca and Stephanie some things about Vicky.'s true intentions and it could completely break her control over their group.
pfff...Vicky`s monitoring room should looks like
1716446564228.png

according to number of videos she got. So its not problem to leave girls alone.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Talking about Vicky... I played everything and this was the only scene she gets a dick. Some other lesbi scenes, but that's it. Very sad. I really wished a lot more sex scenes with her. At least as much as Betty, some dp and gangbang.

View attachment 3663318
An angel would need some basic training, though, right?

65b.png

This one looks fun too

81.jpg

Last edited:

rockstarme

Aug 4, 2021
She already did. There is an ending in the game where she ends up in the farm:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is no reason to expect that we are going to see much more than that, I mean a series of events at the farm.
How do we reach the farm? which episode? any help would be appreciated. I looked up decent monkey's guide, looks like in EP1 u can get the option to goto ranch but im not sure what triggers it

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
How do we reach the farm? which episode? any help would be appreciated. I looked up decent monkey's guide, looks like in EP1 u can get the option to goto ranch but im not sure what triggers it
You fail during Marcus' quest. But the picture above IS the farm in the game. No more. Probably, early on the developer planned to add some branch about it, but decided not to risk the ban of his Patreon account.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
The Farm content has not yet been implemented in the game. More info can be found in the FAQ section (1.2.5). However, there is an event in ep3 (based on Marcus' storyline) directly related to the Farm owners. Don't expect bestiality here, it's banned on patreon, nevertheless, this event remains one of the best in the entire game. You won't miss it if you continue Marcus' storyline in Ep3.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes