simi6a6

Mar 17, 2024
1) not each update. Cuz we already have 2 update without basement. Its more like 3 day per 2 updates now.
2) There is only 7 days by contract
3) No farm as you wanna see it (bestiality) will be at all.
So I believe it's Patreon bestiality ban policy causing Farm 218 storyline being abandoned?
I was daydreaming maybe there is relationship between Campbell and the Farm since his gaze almosts identical with those farm owners in E3 starting point, and he is also running a lewd magazine business.

How about the storyline of Vitoria's BDSM session in Philip's basement?
Any hint on this foreshadow?

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
The farm should be released without sexual content, Monica just plants and harvests ingredients and takes care of some animals and ends up in a network of illegal horse racing and betting :Kappa:.

Reactions: EraRamp and nibagat

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
So I believe it's Patreon bestiality ban policy causing Farm 218 storyline being abandoned?
I was daydreaming maybe there is relationship between Campbell and the Farm since his gaze almosts identical with those farm owners in E3 starting point, and he is also running a lewd magazine business.

Yeap - Patreon policy.
Campbell for 99% not connected with farm. Phillip - highly likely yes.
Victoria and Phillip`s task for her still unknown. But in last update father of Stehanie (senator) appeared ingame by himself. (This is one of our theory whos her final point)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

There was no abandonment of the Farm storyline because there was never a full-blown Farm storyline....Marcus' threat to send Monica to the Farm still means nothing. There's no response from the developers about the Farm... (or rather, there is one, but it's not in the public domain, so you can assume it doesn't exist). Implementing the Farm content under the current Patreon policy is impossible. All of this, as has been written here many times before, is only possible in the form of separate patches that will be sold outside of Patreon... I emphasize, this was written by me and other players, not the developer himself, who officially prefers to remain silent on this issue.

As for Philip/Victoria's BDSM session, it was only a miniature scene that can't be called a full-fledged storyline. Apparently, this mystery will be revealed later....You can read the discussion of this scene and its meaning on the previous pages. But one thing is clear - this is not a BDSM session for the sake of a session, Philip's interests are behind it, which are realized by his submissive servant Victoria.

There is no connection between Campbell and the Farmers (of this I am 99.9% sure). But a connection between Philip, Steve and the Farmers is extremely likely, and in Philip's case has already been confirmed.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yeap - Patreon policy.
But in last update father of Stehanie (senator) appeared ingame by himself. (This is one of our theory whos her final point)
As for the Senator, I agree that it's still a working theory, but it's not necessarily the case that he (through his daughter) is Philip's target. #25,203

simi6a6

Mar 17, 2024
There was no abandonment of the Farm storyline because there was never a full-blown Farm storyline....Marcus' threat to send Monica to the Farm still means nothing. There's no response from the developers about the Farm... (or rather, there is one, but it's not in the public domain, so you can assume it doesn't exist). Implementing the Farm content under the current Patreon policy is impossible. All of this, as has been written here many times before, is only possible in the form of separate patches that will be sold outside of Patreon... I emphasize, this was written by me and other players, not the developer himself, who officially prefers to remain silent on this issue.

As for Philip/Victoria's BDSM session, it was only a miniature scene that can't be called a full-fledged storyline. Apparently, this mystery will be revealed later....You can read the discussion of this scene and its meaning on the previous pages. But one thing is clear - this is not a BDSM session for the sake of a session, Philip's interests are behind it, which are realized by his submissive servant Victoria.

There is no connection between Campbell and the Farmers (of this I am 99.9% sure). But a connection between Philip, Steve and the Farmers is extremely likely, and in Philip's case has already been confirmed.
It's really a waste of potential that Farm 218 could not be implemented further, as I believe most experimented AVN readers had seen countless similar fallen women in other stories, so we have a sense on what's likely to happen next on Monica. However the concept of Farm 218 is something new, something different. It's more wild.
Even Philips's basement imo is too lightweight, consider Philip has connection with Farm 218, he should be way more sick than just giving Monica sperm facials. It's already in Day 5 and what those guests done on Monica are just child's play. Hope in Day 6 and 7 there are some serious acts.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
As for the Senator, I agree that it's still a working theory, but it's not necessarily the case that he (through his daughter) is Philip's target. #25,203
But with his appearing alive chances grows. Its not mystical Father behind scenes. Furthermore Vicky getting her blackmail power on 3 of 4 girls (this strange model contract for Rebecca with photos to blackmail her). And only Stepahnie is out from blackmailing yet, and Vicky trying to persuade with her in really calm wway (for Vicky).

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Hallowicked

Jun 21, 2022
sounds like your gear (Pc/phone/tablet) can't handle it
try to install klite codec pack
nope didnt work

While running game code:
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 139, in script call
if interact_data[0] == "process_object_click_alternate_action":
File "game/00_Functions/objects.rpy", line 469, in script call
call process_hooks(obj_name, api_scene_name) from _call_process_hooks_11
File "game/00_Functions/hooks_controller.rpy", line 402, in script call
call expression label_name from _call_expression_5 #вызов хука
File "game/Quests/EP2_03/EP23_Quests_Melanie.rpy", line 224, in script call
call ep23_dialogue9_2() from _call_ep23_dialogue9_2
File "game/Quests/EP2_03/ep23_dialogues9_casting.rpy", line 779, in script
with fade
MemoryError:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
But with his appearing alive chances grows. Its not mystical Father behind scenes. Furthermore Vicky getting her blackmail power on 3 of 4 girls (this strange model contract for Rebecca with photos to blackmail her). And only Stepahnie is out from blackmailing yet, and Vicky trying to persuade with her in really calm wway (for Vicky).
That's the way it is. However, it's still not clear to me what's in it for Victoria to blackmail Rebecca, who is penniless compared to Stephanie and has to indulge her friend's whims to keep sponsoring her "social life"..It's obvious that Becca can't pay off the 2 million (if anything) and it's even more obvious that Stephanie won't help her with it. So what's the goal here? If the true goal is still Stephanie and her senator father, then Becca is a weak player here, she doesn't have the character, willpower to influence Stephanie to the degree necessary (for Victoria/Philip's mysterious purposes).:unsure:

gds21

Oct 4, 2023
Can somone here be kind enough to provide a link for the gallery mod? the "achievements" rpy text edit is not working for me and is breaking the game?

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
That's the way it is. However, it's still not clear to me what's in it for Victoria to blackmail Rebecca, who is penniless compared to Stephanie and has to indulge her friend's whims to keep sponsoring her "social life"..It's obvious that Becca can't pay off the 2 million (if anything) and it's even more obvious that Stephanie won't help her with it. So what's the goal here? If the true goal is still Stephanie and her senator father, then Becca is a weak player here, she doesn't have the character, willpower to influence Stephanie to the degree necessary (for Victoria/Philip's mysterious purposes).:unsure:
goal - total control. As you said she has no way to pay 2kk$ if she will be fired. So Victoria will have total control above her. Yes Rebecca isn`t powerful character, but still she has influence on Steph (as friend ofc). And other side - all characters in "Friends" have problems with each others now: Mel - Steph, Monica - Rebecca, Monica - Melanie (in my game Monica isn`t too polite with Melanie`s needs).

Reactions: EraRamp

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
You can find answer in FAQ for this and other questions
damn. well ngl, the game is fun. but the most fun i had that kept me playing was this maid story line with barde. it was different to other corruption games ive personally played, that also had good quality scenes. shame he didnt do the logical but more annoying thing of having a patreon version thats stripped back with a "mod" that adds all the scenes back, like how they do with the "extra" scenes. was looking forward to progressing through the game, but her story line as a maid being manipulated kept me playing as i found it kinda refreshing with its different style. so abit disheartening tbh. does suck, as the dev i also work for had to do the same thing. phasmo was gonna feature a femboy looking annabell doll, and chuckie etc. but they had to be removed for patreon and the eventual steam release. which personally i was completely against, and even suggested the same thing of different versions

Reactions: BloodyRaf

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Can somone here be kind enough to provide a link for the gallery mod? the "achievements" rpy text edit is not working for me and is breaking the game?
No gallery mod exists (unless you count the ancient outdated gallery mod for Ep2, which completely breaks the game and is contraindicated to play with if bugs and errors are not what you want). So it works either fair play (then the scenes you want will open), or achievement.rpy editing, as written in the instructions. As for ep4, I don't know if this method works for it or not (I pass all the interesting scenes on my own).

Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

gds21

Oct 4, 2023
No gallery mod exists (unless you count the ancient outdated gallery mod for Ep2, which completely breaks the game and is contraindicated to play with if bugs and errors are not what you want). So it works either fair play (then the scenes you want will open), or achievement.rpy editing, as written in the instructions. As for ep4, I don't know if this method works for it or not (I pass all the interesting scenes on my own).
Thanks for the response man.... A gallery would be a great addition this game. Hope the dev works this in to the game officially some day.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes