Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I downloaded episode 2 compressed from sons of Liberty, does this version have bardie or no?
I'm only just starting out ep1 but have read getting the uncensored version of ep2 is the way to go.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I downloaded episode 2 compressed from sons of Liberty, does this version have bardie or no?
I'm only just starting out ep1 but have read getting the uncensored version of ep2 is the way to go.
ehhh who or what are sons of Liberty ??

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
The game is already in Ren'Py. The "sandbox crap" is part of the game, as created in the Ren'Py engine.
Personally I think that sandbox was the right way to go for this game, in order to "own" more the character.

The first episode was grindy but it is amazing to see how decent monkey learnt from the feedbacks and adjusted the other episodes.

Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Do you think it will be possible to have a sex scene in the pub in the next update?
3rd variant - 'Ask melanie/Victoria for help" seems will not take place in Pub or it will be in next update and now we`ll have story brake.
So we should wait to see Claire scene spoiler.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Do you think it will be possible to have a sex scene in the pub in the next update?
Looks like there will be a Claire sex scene in the pub this update. If like me you don't really count sex scenes unless Monica is involved, (I'm only half joking) then it's doubtful there will be a real pub sex scene and we will be left with another side quest.:censored:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
3rd variant - 'Ask melanie/Victoria for help" seems will not take place in Pub or it will be in next update and now we`ll have story brake.
So we should wait to see Claire scene spoiler.
Monica is going to have to be very desperate for her to ask Victoria for help with the Shinyhole. This Claire and Joe scene coming this update I think will have Joe stealing money from the cash register to pay Claire. This scene should escalate from their last scene together and should need Joe to pay Claire a significant larger amount than last time. Monica will need to make up the money lost to the banker and might just be desperate enough to call in Vic for help. So the third variant will have to wait for a later update.

This Claire and Joe scene should at least set up some better scenes down the road.

Reactions: Gerwazy

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Monica is going to have to be very desperate for her to ask Victoria for help with the Shinyhole. This Claire and Joe scene coming this update I think will have Joe stealing money from the cash register to pay Claire. This scene should escalate from their last scene together and should need Joe to pay Claire a significant larger amount than last time. Monica will need to make up the money lost to the banker and might just be desperate enough to call in Vic for help. So the third variant will have to wait for a later update.

This Claire and Joe scene should at least set up some better scenes down the road.
btw not bad and realistic variant you wrote

Last edited:

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
So will Monica have a mind break near the end and start having orgasms with anyone else, or are those scenes really only going to be with Fred?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
So will Monica have a mind break near the end and start having orgasms with anyone else, or are those scenes really only going to be with Fred?
Monica's had many orgasms with many people. Boys and girls. Have you paid attention while you played? As to having mind breaks with other characters other than Fred, who knows. Maybe Fred will like Yoda pass on what he has learned. But I really hope this magic cock of Fred's doesn't spread.

But what you are really asking is if Monica is going to start walking up to other characters like she has with Fred with her pussy dripping like a tap. Again who knows but I hope not.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes