Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
Hello

Somehow I'm not getting anywhere. I have the "Nice Dress" and can't do anything with Biff. I don't get photoshoot anymore - and Melanie is not back either. Biff always just says "no" - it's an endless loop - how do I get Melanie back?

TuXido

May 9, 2018
my game is looping at "dane at the pole" in the shiny hole, I decided not to give the tip to the owners and next day we had an argument so long story short either I pay 500 or dance on the pole, I dont have 500 when clicking on dance on the pole it loops giving me the option to work as a bartender then when i talk to them again after shift end it takes me back to the argument

any suggestions?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
my game is looping at "dane at the pole" in the shiny hole, I decided not to give the tip to the owners and next day we had an argument so long story short either I pay 500 or dance on the pole, I dont have 500 when clicking on dance on the pole it loops giving me the option to work as a bartender then when i talk to them again after shift end it takes me back to the argument

any suggestions?
This issue is fixed with the latest patch.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
i think that the humiliation of monica has gone too far and that the game is focusing more on bardie & betty than monica
it is time for monica to start having her revenge and the game should focus more on monica
Just putting it out there; but what if this story doesn't have a happy ending for bitchy Monica, or indeed any version of Monica?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Just putting it out there; but what if this story doesn't have a happy ending for bitchy Monica, or indeed any version of Monica?
I just can advise you to be patient. I don't want to spoil anything, so, pls be patient. I guess nearly everyone will find a suitable ending. But talking of good/bad endings... the game isn't anywhere near a real end, soooo... ;)

Reactions: numanumani

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Just be patient. There will be new paths in the following updates. Next to more content of the falling path also a revenge path will start soon. The game will be balanced in total, don't let single updates confuse you. :)
That's nice, I would be disappointed if the game only had a Disney ending.

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hello everybody!

I'm stuck in the game
I can not bring Steve home the first time. I went to the gym many times with Betty but she never talks to me about Steve.
What are your levels with Bardie and Betty? My recollection is that the first Steve visit came without any action on Monica's part, but it might be triggered by a Bardie or Betty level.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Thanks for your feedback.
The Ren'Py engine, as it turned out, is not the best choice for a large project. Long download time is due to the scanning of all game files at startup. And Ren'Py makes it itself.
If the image was not predicted by the Ren'Py before, then it processed and displayed with the freezes.
Freezes after menu choices are due to making rollback checkpoints, which was disabled in the current update.
The rollback does not always work correctly and does not restore all the data, so it was turned off by me.

In general, the Ren'Py engine was created for simple visual novels and not for complex games with a large game world.

Someone asked Ren'Py Tom at his forum about a 2GB size limit for the android builds.
He answered if your game has size more than 2Gb, then something wrong with your game.
I agree. An android conversion should be possible. To convert it over to android the images would need to be compressed.

Are you planning on doing anything to make things run a little bit smoother / enjoyable for the player? I'll give you some possible solutions:

-A button at the top of the screen with a sleep label on it. This button immediately takes you home puts you in bed and to sleep in an instant. This would reduce the number of times you need to click and load screens making the grind go more smoothly.

-Updating Achievements: I noticed my old saves do not register as achievements, but I have completed all the achievements before they counted as achievements. The code was put in after I completed them. Perhaps an "unlock all achievements" button would be fantastic to catch my actual achievements up to the dispalyed ones. Some are impossible to go back and "redo" as well. I can't for instance redo 1 time events.

-Convert "Achievements Menu" into a "Scene Gallery": Couldn't a trigger be put there to skip you to a scene gallery mode upon clicking on an achievement? Just seeing achievements alone adds no real fun to the game. However, if you could replay the achievements then it would increase the replay value.

-Skip to Friday: Why limit the skip to Fridays? There are other days with events on them. Wouldn't it be nicer to have a "SKip to day" then list all 7 days after pressing this?

-Start Episode 3: Perhaps the thousands of images and lines of code are starting to catch up with the game in it's current form. Switching over to Episode 3 sooner would reduce download size, reduce lag / delays, and so on. You can scrap many of the "Visual Novel" images and animations, and leave only important sandbox ones. Also if the episode is not finished could call it "Episode 2.5" or something, but removing a bit of the clutter in there would surely improve things.

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
Can someone tell me if there's a fix for purchasing the costume from the clothes department? The only option I have is to pay for it ($40.00) and the most I have is $5.00. Any help would be appreciated!

Ulyx

Aug 18, 2017
Hello

Somehow I'm not getting anywhere. I have the "Nice Dress" and can't do anything with Biff. I don't get photoshoot anymore - and Melanie is not back either. Biff always just says "no" - it's an endless loop - how do I get Melanie back?
I have exactly the same problem. I'm starting to think my save file is broken somehow. I really didn't want to start the game again.

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
I hope the game carries on using Ren'py.

The loading times can be a little slow but not dramatically slow and the game is so good it's more than worth it.

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes