xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
the coding is good, python isn't and can't handle to many class object and the way the dev has done everything, which is why system administrator's use .NET, so the dev is better off using unity for their next game which can handle the methods of execution

Loki77

Nov 9, 2017
What are your levels with Bardie and Betty? My recollection is that the first Steve visit came without any action on Monica's part, but it might be triggered by a Bardie or Betty level.
After the charity event Betty & Bardie was lvl 2.
I continued to climb Bardie to level 3 and Betty until lvl 4.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gintoky

Aug 22, 2017
One of the few games that all paths are cool.

But my favorite is Bardie's and Betty's, actually in the house because I put Fred together.

Betty is extremely hot, only Monica is better than her

lulinlul

May 5, 2017
Did somebody played whole EP2? Is it frequent on H-scenes with Monica? I played EP1 that was super time consuming and only one scene in the end of the episode. Is it the same or there is more BJs, vagina sex etc?

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
Did somebody played whole EP2? Is it frequent on H-scenes with Monica? I played EP1 that was super time consuming and only one scene in the end of the episode. Is it the same or there is more BJs, vagina sex etc?
just watch the video's in the folder, or you come home from work, to spend all night playing a game and having to goto work for 4 months before you see the video's in game

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Quick question, using the compressed version of ep 2 v0.8 I managed to make a working apk. Is it okay if I post a link for that or is that not allowed?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
played for hours and the only scene I got was joe groping her. Are there even sex scenes in this game with the mc? Just curious
A lot of sex scenes. In episode 1 Fred is fucking side characters. And Stephanie fucks the coach at the gym.
In episode 2, Betty sucks and fucks any guy who comes around and Monica have sexual intercourse with a lot of persons (sometimes blackmailed, sometimes to earn money).

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Anyone have a full save for episode 07? high corruption, middle bitchiness, high money, which be used to load into version 08.

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes