Jhonthedon420

Mar 18, 2019
Anyone know when 0.9 is coming I'm start game from beginning because my save is not working in 0.8 so if i start it and my old save abian not work in 0.9 then omg I can't think to play it's agian and agian from beginning. I can wait for 0.9 7-8 days.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
So, Bardie's path flows over into this update, too. Which means the photo shoots/the falling path will be pushed back further. Well, at least Monica's getting some dick. That's a positive turn.
Yep, I was hoping very much that a new photo session will occur ... well, there are too many paths to get anything with every update :cool:

Reactions: Ch3

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Yep, I was hoping very much that a new photo session will occur ... well, there are too many paths to get anything with every update :cool:
Unless I'm mistaken, the trend so far has been one update devoted to a path or two. Once a falling path update was put out, for example, the next update would be, say, centered on Bettie and Bardie. So, I was expecting this update to include advancement of the falling path - more of the pole and the bar, or more of the photo shoots. But, yeah, there are many paths here, like you said. Some weird shit seems to be going down in the office (from the latest teaser), and we have Melanie and the lawyer's secretary, too. So, maybe this update might please me still.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
So, Bardie's path flows over into this update, too. Which means the photo shoots/the falling path will be pushed back further. Well, at least Monica's getting some dick. That's a positive turn.
Who said there will not be a new photosesion? ;)

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
It has to be lewder than the previous updates... and the only way this can be is through interactions (we already had some with Melanie but not yet with the photograph himself...) :p
It will be lewder than the previous shoots. On a falling path, it's only logical the shoots get lewder. The last costume (the winged one) was insane. It showed a lot already. The next costume, let's just say, is going to be super-slutty.

I do hope other characters get to play a role in the upcoming shoots/costumes. Like how Melanie convinced Monica, with her last one, that she has to wear that costume. Or someone could be nasty, pick the costume themselves.

Also, as I've stated before, I'd love to see Monica grace her magazine covers. We could, say, have a magazine lying in the background with Monica's sultry picture on the front cover. Just so we know the world is seeing Monica. Along with an equally alluring title. Maybe as to how Monica has decided to be proactive, by doing the shoots herself, in an effort to change her magazine's image.

Can't help it, but this game is so damn good, you can't help but formulate ideas as to where a path will go.

I just hope DM doesn't do a GreyInu.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes