Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
It will be lewder than the previous shoots. On a falling path, it's only logical the shoots get lewder. The last costume (the winged one) was insane. It showed a lot already. The next costume, let's just say, is going to be super-slutty.

I do hope other characters get to play a role in the upcoming shoots/costumes. Like how Melanie convinced Monica, with her last one, that she has to wear that costume. Or someone could be nasty, pick the costume themselves.

Also, as I've stated before, I'd love to see Monica grace her magazine covers. We could, say, have a magazine lying in the background with Monica's sultry picture on the front cover. Just so we know the world is seeing Monica. Along with an equally alluring title. Maybe as to how Monica has decided to be proactive, by doing the shoots herself, in an effort to change her magazine's image.

Can't help it, but this game is so damn good, you can't help but formulate ideas as to where a path will go.

I just hope DM doesn't do a GreyInu.
I don't want to spoil something, but let's just say, you are on the right way ;)

Reactions: Lycan73

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
please discard the saved EP2-v0.8 saved, the computer flew away everything was deleted
What is Wingardium Leviosa that did it? Make your computer fly away? Because everything else, short of a hurricane or tornado, would defy logic.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
poster_09a.jpg

Spoiler from EP2 v0.9 (Public) - #ThankYouPatrons

Yesterday was the patron's day at Patreon, and I wish to express my gratitude to you.
I have so many things planned for the future. And with people like you, I'm sure I'll keep improving and making even better games!
So thank you!
You're the reason I can keep doing what I'm doing. You are my main motivation and source of inspiration!
P.S. This screenshot is from the animation footage ;)

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
In photo session pipicleaner i do 14/16 photo i dontìt know why. What i have to do for dinish photo session

deved

Jan 25, 2019
View attachment 466004

Yesterday was the patron's day at Patreon, and I wish to express my gratitude to you.
I have so many things planned for the future. And with people like you, I'm sure I'll keep improving and making even better games!
So thank you!
You're the reason I can keep doing what I'm doing. You are my main motivation and source of inspiration!
Man, you made me excited

Reactions: tamzarian

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
View attachment 466004

So thank you!
Finally! Finally! Oh yes! Oh yes! She's working the pole at the bar! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Yes and great to see her in a new shiny outfit too. Question now is if she will go fully nude or just topless on stage ? and if she will be willing to do extras in the VIP rrom ? :p
hope for topless atleasttttttttttt
Monica will start to dance at the pole in Shiny Hole. Of course, a bit more decent at the beginning, but times goes by and ... you know... As always, Monica will do everything (!) to gain her old life back.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Yes and great to see her in a new shiny outfit too. Question now is if she will go fully nude or just topless on stage ? and if she will be willing to do extras in the VIP rrom ? :p
I doubt she's going to go fully nude at this stage. My leaning is towards topless. She's had good practice at the alley pole, so she has the experience and the "courage," too. That said, I do have this nagging thought as well - that, just like she started out in the alley, her initial dances at the bar are probably going to be clothed. I seriously, seriously hope it isn't that, that we get to see her go topless at the very least, but you can never say. She has that little mask on to cover her identity, so maybe, maybe, confident that she won't be recognized, she might truly decide to go topless.

I hope there's another teaser around the corner involving a photo shoot. Then, this update will prove to be just the kind I was hoping for.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes