Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
Let's see what happens if you turn every number around:

It's magic!!! They are exactly the same if you turn all numbers around... impossible
That means up and down doesn't matter ;)

I think he's problem is that he takes her jacket off.....I had the same problem, u get overexcited that u can because u have high coruption...If u wanna complete all the moves keep the jacket on before u get on stage.

Last edited:
Reactions: joustizzle

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I think he's problem is that he takes her jacket off.....I had the same problem, u get overexcited that u can because u have high coruption...If u wanna complete all the moves keep the jacket on before u get on stage.
really that is the issue? I will try it thanks.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Thanks but I guess I don't have enough skill or something yet, I tried doing that and still only have 25 out of 27 unlocked.
Hi Nutluck, have a look at my post on page 385. The new version does give hints on which moves you still have to do, best thing to do is save and work through all moves with top until you find any missing ones, save again come back next day and then repeat without wearing the top. That should hopefully work.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
really that is the issue? I will try it thanks.
You need to see all camera angles of every position. So yes, if the ones you have not seen yet are ones with the jacket still on, then you'll never be able to select them if you take the jacket off before you even start (You are trying to see all 27 camera angles, so there are 9 positions with 3 camera angles each, some with jacket, some without).

charlyyyy

Dec 30, 2017
Too bad i was waiting for this update but the game doesn't start when i click on it you know why?
nothing happen when i double click on the icon

Ricochet-avn

Jun 8, 2017
As bigbrotherfanlalelu alluded to, the compressed version that was recently released has a bunch of bad images like that one. Either download the uncompressed version or wait until someone makes a new compressed version (if they even do).
I'm the one who made the compressed version that is giving problems. Do you know what might be the problem? I used unren and cruncher tools provided here, nothing else. I can do it all over again, but if I do it again like I did last time, it'll be the same result.

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Molly will take her revenge by cutting Monica’s panties so they would fall off during her performance?
Is that in this patch?

PhoenixAgain

Feb 7, 2019
PhoenixAgain

I telled to people who are spamming for a download link to shut up because it's just useless posting, and then asked for a save because the one posted 10 pages back doesn't work.

So you quoted 2 sentences from a completely different context and that somewhat makes sens in your mind ? It might be time to stop jerking off and go train your brain a little bit :HideThePain:
And I "telled" to someone spamming for a save to "shut up because it's just useless posting". How ridiculously egotistic of you to tell people to shut up when they ask for something they want simply because it annoys you and then in the same breath go ask the same group of people for something you want?
It might be time to stop jerking off and work on your social skills a little bit :HideThePain:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
That was exactly what the issue was, I had not done all of the ones with the jacket on. So thanks for letting me know that.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes