redle

Apr 12, 2017
I'm the one who made the compressed version that is giving problems. Do you know what might be the problem? I used unren and cruncher tools provided here, nothing else. I can do it all over again, but if I do it again like I did last time, it'll be the same result.
I can tell you that it has nothing to do with unren. The unren simply opens the packed file (the same as what a zip file is, renpy just has its own format of combining a bunch of files into a single file) and extracts them all individually. I haven't looked into cruncher at all to know what language it is written in or what image tools it uses. There's a decent chance you just need to change some settings, but that is just a guess. The problems I saw looked like they mostly centered around "Transparency" within images.

Ricochet-avn

Jun 8, 2017
I can tell you that it has nothing to do with unren. The unren simply opens the packed file (the same as what a zip file is, renpy just has its own format of combining a bunch of files into a single file) and extracts them all individually. I haven't looked into cruncher at all to know what language it is written in or what image tools it uses. There's a decent chance you just need to change some settings, but that is just a guess. The problems I saw looked like they mostly centered around "Transparency" within images.
I'll have to find a new cruncher/resizer program then, cause the one I have is just a .bat file (with a folder that has the converter plugins) and i don't know nothing about editing it. I'll see what options I have.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Molly will take her revenge by cutting Monica’s panties so they would fall off during her performance?
Is that in this patch?
No, this is extra content of the 1080p version which is not shared. This is the high-tier patrons only version. Sorry.

tmv

May 31, 2017
Hi, I need some help. I started a new game as my previous save got bugged. Going through I got some errors that I could ignore. Now I did almost everything, however FRED visited only once in the office. Now however he does not come around anymore to give assignments regarding relationship with Julia. Any tips of hags that I can use? I've been keeping Julia in the office for the last few weeks.
Thanks for your advice.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Can’t get the latest version run... the only Game which always dient want to run easily but this time it just doesn’t want to start at all - what do I wrong? Any ideas? (Pc Version)

edit: after many tries I got it run more or less smoothly

Last edited:

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
where can we replay scenes
Special events like sex with Steve in his office, the photosession with Melanie, sex with Steve in the basement... are not repeatable. All other scenes can be done by just doing the event, like sex or bj with Philip on saturday evening, dancing in the streets, the pub scenes etc.
But there is no kind or recollection room.

Reactions: alex andrews

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
So atm I got following events:
- steve
- Jane
- Philip
- Biff
Beside strip event with some girls and the spoiled boy there are no other events/scenes right?

a few points I want share: (maybe Spoilers!)

- Steve was okay hoped for more positions
- Jane I reallylike Jane much more than Biffs and former Monica’s secretary. So she is already Steve’s fuckdoll? Hoped you can later convince her to join in a threesome with Steve as a „first time“.
- presentation scene was sexy and hilarious at the same time
- Philip scene was hot and dirty but I hoped for cowgirl (didn’t see that yet at least)

BUGS: I have start dialogue with Ashley and Joe again when I talk to them!!! I can still strip but have to click through all old renders with them again!

Happy:
- no new Victoria content yay! :)
would love to avoid her scenes in general beside giving her money and not to have always the same option again when I talk to her. (Yes I don’t want to lick her cunt!!!

Sad:
- no new Melanie content (?)
(- I still would like to have the option to let her getting thiccer by eating wrong stuff and taking the pill.)

Critique:why do I have to collect the files in the USB every day/two weeks for new photoshoot scenes?? an auto option after doing it one time would be nice since it’s always the same dialogues/renders anyway. (!)

//overall a solid update but I liked the last one more even there were scenes with annoying (and imo totally unattractive) Victoria.

I still think it’s necessary to play Melanie again to get rid off Victoria and have some hot scenes with Melanie and some guys cause the sex scenes are nice with that camera turning and booty bouncing.

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
And I "telled" to someone spamming for a save to "shut up because it's just useless posting". How ridiculously egotistic of you to tell people to shut up when they ask for something they want simply because it annoys you and then in the same breath go ask the same group of people for something you want?
It might be time to stop jerking off and work on your social skills a little bit :HideThePain:
First off people showed support to my message because it not only annoys me but pretty much everybody who's smart enough to understand that asking for a DL link 3 minutes after the release of an update is the most pointless shit ever to do, it's basically useless spam. The link is coming anyway, you don't have to ask for it.
And it's generally just a bad practice anyway that is not tolerated. Having "social skills" doesn't mean tolerating stupid comportements because you want to ask something afterwards, this is actually the dfinition of being egoistic.

Btw something like 4 people asked for a link wich is pretty much less than 1% of the community around this game, my message was adressed to thoses 4 people only, not the whole community.

It's really fucking sad that I have to take my time to explain such common sens things. Don't reply, enough of this shit.

Last edited:

koala2244

Jun 5, 2017
So far the best scene is sex with the teacher. She actually corrupts in this scene, start thinking to herself about sex differently and feeling pleasure. Lastly she just says she's a hoe and keep silend during sex scenes. U guys lost vector (

Reactions: Yossarian1

ivan00011122

Nov 22, 2018
guys, how can i skip text in this game (unseen), i played several updates ago and dont want to read trough all game again
help pls

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
guys, how can i skip text in this game (unseen), i played several updates ago and dont want to read trough all game again
help pls
All I know you can do is click really fast, just make sure to click over in a spot so you don't accidentally click on a choice

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes