Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
more melanie pls. i beg you. i want to see her fuck/get fucked from as many guys as possible. let her seduce them if you want. all credits belong to you. but more melanie pls.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I cant dance with claire.. It says require 27 movements.. But i have unlocked 29 movements?..
Make sure you dance with your vest on and make sure each arrow has a dot in it. You're probably missing some of the vested moves.

I can't dance with Claire after the first time and have no idea how to make that happen.

m0dulator

Jun 27, 2017
Thank you. I've done the first dual photoshoot with Mel, now it's grayed out. Biff only sends me to do normal weekly shoots for the 5k.

I believe I've talked to Bardie at night after the fourth cheating photo with the instructor, but will try again. Edit: Tried speaking to him at night, and Monica won't speak to him.
Maybe you should try talking to Mel at different times during the day.. This is strange..

If you can't talk to Bardie then there is something wrong with the quest and you have to do it again... When you choose to warn Bardie you actually have to go to his room and talk to him.. He then appears and talks to Monica at the gym.. You also have to talk to him later in the evening to complete each day..

These both worked fine for me.. Good luck :)

Zbang67

Feb 13, 2020
Hi , i have read that the extra content from 1080p will be added in the 720p version.
As i understand , v.10 1080p extra scenes will be in v.11 720p, right?
So , the v.11 was released this month and that means that in the 720p version we got the extra scenes from the v.10 version right ? Now , i want to ask that I have to replay again the game with every new version to trigger the extra scenes or I can use my save?

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes