• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
It was said several times after the incident with v10 1080p version. Even Ragnaroekr stated this (If I remember correctly).
But I don't remember that DecentMonkey said anything about this.
Can one of you please clarify this?
Hi guys. The blowjob scene in the apartment of v11 1080p will be in v12 720p, but not the rest of extra content. So, It can happen that some extra content will be in coming 720p versions, but definitely not all content.

Zbang67

Feb 13, 2020
Hi guys. The blowjob scene in the apartment of v11 1080p will be in v12 720p, but not the rest of extra content. So, It can happen that some extra content will be in coming 720p versions, but definitely not all content.
Okay , thanks for the exact explication.
Anyway , do you know when will be this game finished?
Or at least the episode 2 ? Where I live 20 dollars are pretty much and since I don't have that money and the 1080p version is not pirated i would like to buy the patreon pass when it s finished so i can play all the game from begining without holes in it.

X1nny

Nov 18, 2018
Nice

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Okay , thanks for the exact explication.
Anyway , do you know when will be this game finished?
Or at least the episode 2 ? Where I live 20 dollars are pretty much and since I don't have that money and the 1080p version is not pirated i would like to buy the patreon pass when it s finished so i can play all the game from begining without holes in it.
All in all, we are somewhere in the middle of the complete game. When Ep2 exactly is finished ... I don't know yet. I guess 5-6 more updates to come before Ep3 starts.

Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
Crazy to think we may possibly be half way. I guess it makes sense though, there is plenty left to see and do but not an unlimited amount. As for next update, I really hope we get more with the Kebab guy. Sad to say the discount for rent actually does make a difference lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Firebless

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Finally found the time to finish v11 ^^°

I'm a bit surprised how easily Monica participate in the sex actions. She had sex a handful of times in her whole life.
Then 3 guys in a row fuck her raw ... and she takes it like a pro who never did anything else to earn her living oO
No pain or tears or begs to finish. Ok, since she is a proud woman she probably can supress her urge to beg for stopping her abuse, maybe even control her facial expression enough to not show anybody in what terrible situation she is.
But at least her thoughts should reflect that she's actually raped and feels a lot of pain, shouldn't they?

X1nny

Nov 18, 2018
Finally found the time to finish v11 ^^°

I'm a bit surprised how easily Monica participate in the sex actions. She had sex a handful of times in her whole life.
Then 3 guys in a row fuck her raw ... and she takes it like a pro who never did anything else to earn her living oO
No pain or tears or begs to finish. Ok, since she is a proud woman she probably can supress her urge to beg for stopping her abuse, maybe even control her facial expression enough to not show anybody in what terrible situation she is.
But at least her thoughts should reflect that she's actually raped and feels a lot of pain, shouldn't they?
Maybe she can have sex with people outside the slums like she charge them 100 $ for sex

Reactions: Don Corleone
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes