Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I hope Monica gets a new default outfit soon...

Addendum: I know she acquires more outfits across EP2, but the 'whore outfit' is her default. It's the only outfit she can freely enter and exit most locations wearing. Some outfits allow her to enter other locations that she is barred from in the 'whore outfit,' but she has trouble re-entering her old home wearing these fancier outfits.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex andrews

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
I hope Monica gets a new default outfit soon...

Addendum: I know she acquires more outfits across EP2, but the 'whore outfit' is her default. It's the only outfit she can freely enter and exit most locations wearing. Some outfits allow her to enter other locations that she is barred from in the 'whore outfit,' but she has trouble re-entering her old home wearing these fancier outfits.
Are you aware why the numbers of outfits must be small? Otherwise every picture in the game must be rendered with each outfit available ... rendering would need much more time, without offering really new content.

Maybe the whore outfit gets destroyed at some point, so we will see a different default outfit from there for a while ^^

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Are you aware why the numbers of outfits must be small? Otherwise every picture in the game must be rendered with each outfit available ... rendering would need much more time, without offering really new content.

Maybe the whore outfit gets destroyed at some point, so we will see a different default outfit from there for a while ^^
We already had an outfit get destroyed, I think it would be more fitting if it was stolen from Monica, similar to how she stole it in the first place... though, I suppose it could just get ruined and/or lost instead.
ADD: If we're going for my personal preference, I'd like to see part of the outfit get taken away from Monica and she has to make a choice to wear the abbreviated version of the outfit or wear something else. Though, the only part I could think of that could be taken away without it being unwearable by all but the most shameless is the top, Monica could still wear the mesh and jacket to barely cover her chest.

Last edited:

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
if I pay someone else's job I don't understand why you should have it for free
I already support DM on patreon. I'm asking why you think you should be making money off work you didn't create.
You could have just told the beggar no, but you went 'fuck you pay me' instead.

Reactions: freddylopez

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
I already support DM on patreon. I'm asking why you think you should be making money off work you didn't create.
You could have just told the beggar no, but you went 'fuck you pay me' instead.
there was irony in the sentence ... but apparently only a few a year happen ... you are obviously not one of them

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes